chapter 229 Accepted Disciple

Ye Fan stayed in the materials room and sorted out the newly received manuscripts.

    Situ Jiaojiao walked in casually, looked at the things in Ye Fan's hands, and said with great interest: "I got good things from the old guy again!"

    "The old man is in retreat, saying that it is not necessary for these few days. The materials are ready." Ye Fan said lightly.

    When Situ Jiaojiao heard the good news, she couldn't help being a little excited. For several days, she didn't have to see the old monster, which made Situ Jiaojiao relieved.

    After feeling relieved, Situ Jiaojiao faintly doubted whether the old man's retreat was related to Ye Fan's manuscript.

    Ye Fan turned his head, looked at Situ Jiaojiao, and said, "I have lost a few drafts two days ago. Did you take it away?"

    Situ Jiaojiao was startled in her heart, but her face didn't show panic.

    Situ Jiaojiao raised her head and said unhappily: "Why did I take your things, did you make a mistake?"

    "Just kidding, I'm so smart, how could I make a mistake?" Ye Fan said unhappy.

    Situ Jiaojiao sneered and said, "I didn't see how smart you are."

    Ye Fan gave Situ Jiaojiao a sideways glance, shook his head, and said, "Your eyesight is really not good!"

    Situ Jiaojiao: " ..."

    Ye Fan tidied up the manuscripts, looking at them one by one, wringing his brows from time to time, thoughtfully, as if he had some understanding.

    If it were not for Ye Fan's previous manuscripts, Situ Jiaojiao would have guessed that Ye Fan was pretending.

    Situ Jiaojiao looked at Ye Fan, and tentatively asked, "You really only followed a mysterious-level rune master?"

    Ye Fan tilted his head. When he was in Blue Cloud Sect, he had studied with a top-level spirit-level rune master for a while. Over time, spirit-level runemasters are divided into four levels: low-level, intermediate, high-level, and top-level. The gap between each level is huge. Ye Fan estimated that Situ Jiaojiao was at the initial level of the spirit level.

    Bai Yunxi said what he said with a mysterious-level rune master. Ye Fan likes his wife the most, so naturally he would not refute Bai Yunxi’s words, "Yes! I have been with a mysterious-level rune master."

    Situ Jiaojiao took a charm. Recorded the map, and said: "You have only worked with a mysterious-level rune master, how did you draw such a rune-recorded map?"

    Ye Fan snatched the artwork in Situ Jiaojiao's hand, and said displeasedly: "Don't keep stealing. It's very rude to take my things, do you know?"

    Situ Jiao snorted softly and bluffed: "Just take a look, what's so great."

    Ye Fan said displeasedly: "My things, only Show it to my partner."

    Situ Jiaojiao frowned, and said displeasedly: "You mean, I want these manuscripts, and I want me to be your partner? You are too loud to speak. "

    Situ Jiaojiao carried her hands on her back, and thought to herself: Fan Ye finally showed his true face in front mountain. This guy has been trying to get rid of it all the time.

    Situ Jiaojiao couldn't help feeling a little fantasizing, guessing that Fanye's attitude toward her was so bad, but she just wanted to attract her attention.

    Unexpectedly, Situ Jiaojiao realized that she was not so angry, but rather happy. Situ Jiaojiao thought with satisfaction: She is still very attractive.