chapter 294 Nine Netherworld Iron

Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, smiled at Ye Qixian, and said, “He’s fine, Ye Fan’s physique is equivalent to that of the Yuan Ying Cultivator. After two days of cultivation, he’s good.”

    Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan are the same. Dao couple, there is a strange connection between the two, Bai Yunxi can feel Ye Fan's body recover extremely quickly.

    This guy would be too lazy to move while lying on the bed, and he should feel wronged in his heart, and then play a childish card.

    Ye Fan kept thinking about coming back, but when he came back, Ye Qixian asked he to have a fight. No wonder he was depressed.

    Ye Qixian said guiltily: "Second brother, I'm sorry, otherwise I will wait for you, I won't fight back, let you punch a few punches..."

    "You have a thick skin, and I hurt myself when hitting you." Ye Fan said.

    "Then what do you want to do!" Ye Qixian said helplessly.

    "I want to plant your bedwetting for me, everyone who preached knows it." Ye Fan shouted loudly.

    Ye Jinwen couldn't help his eyes widening, what did he hear! Big brother's dark history!

    Ye Jinwen turned his head, looked at Ye Qixian, and said solemnly: "Big Brother, it's not me who is the younger brother who said you, this is your fault , you wet the bed by yourself, how can you plant it on your second brother."

    Ye Qixian glared at Ye Jinwen. Secretly said: Ye Jinwen, this guy, knows to add chaos.

    Ye Qixian smiled wryly, and said, "Second brother, that's been a matter of many years ago, so why bother to talk about it."

    Ye Fan snorted, kicked his leg, and said: "I'm going to say, I I have to say..."

    Ye Qixian: " ..."

    Ye Jinwen: "..."

    The second brother really can't afford to offend!

    "Second brother, who did you tell about bedwetting?" Ye Jinwen asked.

    "I told Brother Xu."

    Ye Jinwen: "...Why do you tell Big Brother Xu about this kind of thing!" This is detrimental to Big Brother's image! Maybe Xu Mingyang empathized because of this.

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "I only said my brother, but he didn't know who my brother is. Then he guessed my identity, so he naturally knew who my brother is. Big Brother Xu is comparable to the two of you. He is much smarter. People can guess who I am..."

    Ye Jinwen smiled wryly and said: "Second brother, I don't have enough time to contact you. After a few days, I can guess. Who are you?"

    "After a few days, you will completely treat me as a spy!" Ye Fan gritted his teeth.

    Ye Jinwen: "..." This is not impossible. "Second brother, why do you think so, why would I treat such a fair and honest person as a spy!"

    ...

    Ye Fan lightly snorted and said: "I came back this time and brought a gift to my father. I'll show it to you."

    "Oh." Ye Jinwen's curiosity flashed when he heard what Ye Fan said.

    Ye Jinwen secretly said: The second elder brother is a heavenly alchemist with a rich net worth, and his shots will be extraordinary!

    Ye Fan took a black stone out.