chapter 340 Soul Handprint

Bluecloud Sect.

    Ye Jinwen looked at the news in his hand thoughtfully.

    Ye Jinwen murmured: "Dan Mo actually came back."

    "Sect Little Young Master, Dan Mo is back, do you want to call the second prince back?" Wang Zuan asked.

    Ye Jinwen shook his head and said, "Second brother ran out. Even if I let him come back, he won't listen to me."

    Wang Zuan looked at Ye Jinwen apologetically and said, "Sorry, I don't know it will be like this. Knowing that I won't talk about Flowing Cloud Crystal Silk with the second prince."

    Ye Jinwen secretly said: The Flowing Cloud Crystal Silk thing has been spread up and down, even if Wang Zuan doesn't say it, the second brother will know it sooner or later.

    "A few Yuan Ying can't threaten the second elder brother, I am not worried about those few people." Ye Jinwen said.

    Wang Zuan said with some doubts: "What is Sect Little Young Master worried about?"

    Ye Jinwen shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

    Ye Jinwen squinted his eyes and secretly said: People from the Central Continent come so fast, it must be impossible to cross the endless sea. Yes, it should be through the teleportation array.

    According to the news reported by the spies, Dan Mo was very respectful to the two early Yuan Ying cultivators who came with him.

    Dan Mo is a Cultivator of the late yuanying stage, but he respects the two early yuanying Stage cultivators. It can be seen that the two early yuanying Stage cultivators definitely have a backstage, and the only ones who can make the late yuanying Stage cultivators bow to their knees are the God transformation Cultivator.

    If the second brother accidentally beats the two small ones to death, it will cause trouble for the old one.

    It is necessary to find the location of the teleportation array sent by the opponent as soon as possible, and destroy it if necessary, so as not to prevent the cultivators from the Central Continent from coming over one by one.

    ...

    Pill Valley.

    Dan Fengyin looked at Dan Wang and said with suspicion: "Valley Master, do you say that the Cultivators brought by Elder Dan Mo can regain the pill code?"

    Dan Wang shook his head and said, "I don't know."

    In fact, Dan Wang regretted calling Dan Mo back. Dan Wang was very uncomfortable with many of his actions after Dan Mo returned.

    The Danmo used to be the target of the cultivators of the pill Valley, but the Danmo who came back was the elder of the Immortal pill gate. Now Danmo seems to be no longer in the eyes of the elder pill valley.

    "Ye Fan can kill the seven-headed snake in the Jindan stage. The strength is terrifying. Those two guys are really okay in the early stage of the Yuan Ying?" Dan Fengyin said a little confused.

    Dan Wang frowned and said, "Elder Dan Mo said that unlike the Cultivator in the Southern Continent, the alchemists in the Central Continent are not like the Cultivator in the Southern Continent. They only study alchemy and their combat power is equally terrifying. Both Li Ying and Li Yu have the ability to leapfrog the challenge. "

    Danfeng frowning tone, he said:" Really? "

    Danwang looked sullen, he'd determined to remind Li Yu, Li ying two, however, the two yug despise him a long ambition of others, self-defeating look , He can't speak at all! "There is an old ancestor of the god of transformation on these two. There should be some means."