chapter 370 sect grand occasion.

Ye Fan and others have left the sect for many years, and this time all the members return, everyone's strength has risen a lot, and the whole family is happy.

    Lou Cheng stood beside Lou Yuehua and said excitedly: "Uncle, are you going to start?"

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said, "Yes."

    Many Bluecloud Sect cultivators gathered in Bluecloud Sect. At the top of each mountain awaits.

    Bai Yunxi's figure appeared in the air, Bai Yunxi's white clothes were extremely dusty, unspeakable and ethereal.

    "Senior Bai, it looks very different." Lou Cheng couldn't help but say.

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said: "Naturally it's different." Bai Yunxi had already cultivated in the late Yuan Ying, the cultivation base has been upgraded, and the temperament is also different.

    Lou Yuehua secretly said: Bai Yunxi's cultivation base has far surpassed him. When he first met Bai Yunxi, Bai Yunxi was just a junior in the Jindan age!

    With a wave of Bai Yunxi's hand, a spiritual spring like a galaxy appeared in Bai Yunxi's hand.

    Spirit spring was shining with seven colors under the sunshine. Under Bai Yunxi’s guidance, Spirit spring and the moat of the sect were merged into one. Once the two merged, the rich spiritual energy burst directly into the moat of the sect. A cloud of spiritual fog appeared on the confusion, and rainbows appeared over the moat.

    The Cultivator in the sect Qi practice felt a strong aura burrowing into the body. A few disciples who practiced Qi had broken through a small rank under the influence of this aura, and the Cultivator danced with excitement.

    Lou Cheng was full of excitement and said: "The quality of this Spirit spring is really...too high."

    Lou Yuehua looked at Lou Cheng and smiled. Lou Cheng has stopped at the Jindan Peak for several years, limited by his talent. The delay in making the last step made Lou Yuehua worried.

    "I heard that the spiritual spring in this moat is only one of them, and the other spiritual spring will be filled into the small secret realm of the sect. I have already applied to Young Sect Master to let you soak in the spiritual spring for three months. At that time, you should be expected to be promoted to Yuan Ying." Lou Yuehua said.

    Lou Cheng said a little excitedly: "Really?"

    Lou Yuehua nodded, and said: "Naturally it is true."

    After going to the secret realm, Ye Qixian and others' cultivation bases have risen sharply, and the Southern Continent can no longer be satisfied. The cultivation needs of a few people are now.

    As far as he knows, Ye Qixian, Ye Fan and others will go to the middle Continent after they settle down the sect. As soon as a few people leave, the Yuan Ying Cultivators in the sect will be awkward. Therefore, the sect of the past few years Will try their best to train new yuanying Cultivator.

    Lou Cheng, Mu Linglong, and the other two Jindan cultivator of the sect are all the objects that the sect will fully cultivate in the past few years.

    ...

    Bai Yunxi stood in the little secret realm and broke Spirit spring into the little secret realm.

    There were few cultivators in the small secret realm, and Bai Yunxi's blasting Spirit spring into the small secret realm did not cause a big sensation.

    Ye Jinwen looked at the newly emerging Spirit spring, and said with excitement: "Is this all right?"

    Ye Jinwen secretly said: Although the aura in the small secret realm is strong, but with the extensive use of the aura in the small secret realm over the years, it has become weaker. Ye Jinwen was worried that after a few decades, the aura in the little secret realm would degenerate, and then the little secret realm would lose its usefulness, but now Ye Jinwen has no such concerns.