chapter 186 The arrogant second generation of Cultivator

"Hello, Boss Bai." Yuan Qingyue walked into the shop and greeted.

    Bai Yunxi faintly nodded at Yuan Qingyue, "Hello , Miss Yuan, why is Miss Yuan here?"

   Yuan Qingyue looked at Bai Yunxi, with a strange expression on her face: "Friend Daoist Bai is still sitting and living! I don't know if there is trouble outside. It's turning the sky."   

    Bai Yunxi looked at Yuan Qingyue puzzledly , and said: "What's wrong outside?"

   "Fellow Daoist Bai has noticed that many sect cultivator have come recently?" Yuan Qingyue asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded, "I have noticed, what's the problem?"

    "Feng Susu, jindan the elder of Tiangang sect , is in urgent need of seven-patterned golden silk fish as medicine. Those people are all here to find golden silk fish." Yuan Qingyue said.

    "Seven-patterned?" Bai Yunxi frowned. Golden thread fish is very common. On the first day Bai Yunxi came, the young fisherman he met caught a golden thread fish, but it was three-stripe fish. Every time the golden thread fish has a stripe, the medicine will go up a lot, and it is rare. It is not easy to find the seven-stripe golden thread!

    Yuan Qingyue nodded and said: "Yes."

    "That's not easy to find!" Bai Yunxi said.

    Yuan Qingyue nodded and said: "Yes! But this is a mission issued by the Jindan Cultivator. The reward for the mission is a foundation pill, and many people are crazy."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, "Oh!The charm of foundation pill is so great!"

    "Of course, Qi practitioners who don't want to build a foundation! And many of the foundation builders have nephews and younger generations who need to build a foundation, and this is also true. It's not just a question of building a foundation pill, this is a mission issued by the Jindan Cultivator! Having completed this task, it's good to be familiar with Senior Jindan!" Yuan Qingyue said.  

    Bai Yunxi smiled faintly, and said: "That's right."

    Yuan Qingyue looked at Bai Yunxi who was unmoved, and said puzzledly: "Friend Daoist Bai is not tempted?"

    "The sea is windy , I don't want to take risks, I'm afraid of death. "Bai Yunxi said.

    In order to build the foundation, Ye Fan knocked out eight of them at once, and there are still a lot of them left. He is not bad.

    Hearing Bai Yunxi's words, Yuan Qingyue's face couldn't help flashing a little weird. The Cultivator were particular about going against the sky, and many cultivator were afraid of death, but no one would say it like Bai Yunxi, it was too lost.

    "Boss Bai, you are right to think so. There are risks at all times at sea. The more you are afraid of death, the easier it will be to capsize in the gutter. Boss Bai, you should stay in your small shop." Zhou Chengming sneered and walk in.

    Yuan Qingyue glanced at someone displeased and said, "Sorry, Boss Bai, this is my senior brother Zhou Chengming. He is a sword repairman and has a relatively straight temper."

    Zhou Chengming looked at Yuan Qingyue and smiled flatteringly, looking at Bai Yunxi's. At that time, his face became cold again, "Junior sister, what do you say to this guy, the Cultivator is going to go against the sky, not afraid of hardships and dangers, and to meet the challenge with a fearless heart, like him, he is doomed to doing nothing and staying for a lifetime, why bother to waste time on such a wine pouch and rice bag."