chapter 209 Puppet

Lu Yinfei was shocked immediately when he saw the ghost mist worm disappeared, and his face was very ugly.

    Ge Shanbing, who had suffered previously, smiled and said, "Friend Lu, the ghosts you raised seem to be useless!"

    Lu Yinfei had clearly seen that there was a problem with the formation, but did not give a voice to remind him. I remembered Lu Yinfei in my heart, this will see Ge Shanbing deflated, Lu Yinfei could not help but gloat.

    Lu Yinfei was in a bad mood when he lost the Eroding Array Ghost Mist but Ge Shanbing ridiculed him and spit out a mouthful of blood.

    "Friend Lu, what are you doing? It's just a gadget missing?" Ge Shanbing said.

    "Gadgets, you said it lightly, do you know what it is?" Lu Yinfei roared.

    Ge Shanbing blinked and said, "I don't know."

    "It's a ghost mist worm, a spiritual thing handed down from ancient times. If it is raised to maturity, even the fairy formation can corrode." Lu Yinfei said.

    Ge Shanbing was stunned for a moment, and secretly said: Lu Yinfei seemed to break through the barriers of the formation very fast. Originally, he thought it was because of Lu Yinfei's powerful formation skills. Now it seems that it may be due to the strange fog. If, then, The strange fog is really as powerful as Lu Yinfei said, which is really a pity.

    Ge Shanbing was amazed in his heart, but he was somewhat unreasonable.

    "If that strange thing is really as powerful as you said, why was it destroyed all at once? The thing just now seems to be a dead dog." Ge Shanbing said.

    Yang Baisha glanced at Ge Shanbing and said, "Friend Daoist Ge is joking, how can something like that be a dead dog? If, I am not mistaken, it should be a Taotie ghost. The spirit body can already be transformed. Taotie can swallow all things, and all the creatures in the world are on its diet, even if it is dead, it is a bit mysterious."

    "Taotie, that is an ancient beast, but fortunately it is not alive. Where did Ye Fan get the Taotie Ghost!" Ge Shanbing was puzzled.

    Yang Baisha shook his head and said, "Who knows!"

    Ge Shanbing frowned and said, "This formation cannot be broken. Should we stay here or go! Do you have any good ideas, Fellow Daoist
Yang ?"

   Yang Baisha looked around and said, "There are so many here. Fellow Taoists , a single tree cannot become a forest. I think it should not be difficult for everyone to take action together to break this formation ."

    Ge Shanbing nodded and said, "That's good." It's not good to grab the bargain.

    ...

    Within the formation, Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaowan curiously.

    "You really solved the problem."

    Ao Xiaowan held up his chest and said unbelievably: "I said long ago, I have a way, why, don't you still believe me? Me! It's amazing. "

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "Well, it's amazing. A rice bucket is a rice bucket. It only depends on eating to solve problems."

    Ao Xiaowan: "..."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Xiaowan is very powerful. "

    " I have done a great job! I am worthy of being an ancient spirit beast." Ao Xiaowan said proudly: "Of course, but the group of guys outside actually think that I am a dog. How come I look like a dog! "