chapter 298 Alchemy Pill again.

Danlin Pavilion.

    "That Fanye is actually a heavenly alchemist." Lin Mengqi looked at the messaging jade slip in her hand and said in disbelief.

    "Miss, maybe the news is wrong." The maid said with relief looking at Lin Mengqi's ugly face.

    "No one would joke about this kind of thing."

    "However, this news is too unreliable. How could an alchemy master continuously refining two kinds of pills, which successively attracted the alchemy."

    Lin Mengqi frowned. Said: "It may not be impossible, as long as the soul power and spiritual power of this alchemist are strong enough."

    "But that Fanye is just a Jindan cultivator! No matter how good he is, it should not be much better, maybe Those guys in Bluecloud Sect didn't know the goods and admitted wrong, and, I heard, this guy hid after refining the pill, maybe because of a guilty conscience." The maid said.

    Lin Mengqi nodded, and said, "What you said has some truth..." Grandpa's success rate in refining a heavenly pill is only about one-fourth. This Fanye has two consecutively refined heavenly pill It's a success, it's a bit exaggerated no matter how you look at it. However, because so many people in Bluecloud Sect witnessed the pill, it shouldn't be enough for everyone to admit their mistakes.

    The Bluecloud Sect has produced a heavenly alchemist, and it will inevitably cause other forces to want to explore the details of this guy. It shouldn't be long before you know whether the news is true or not. If it is true, it would be terrible.

    ...

    Bluecloud Sect.

    "Sect Little Young Master, has the alchemist not come out yet?" Wang Zuan asked.

    Wang Zuan is a Heavenly Talisman, one of the elders of the Bluecloud Sect and also Yuanying, and his status in the sect is not low.

    Ye Jinwen nodded, and said, "Yes, the consumption of refining the pill was a bit high before, so he's resting."

    "This alchemist doesn't need to refine two heaven-level pill at once, he can come one at a time. Well!" Wang Zuan shook his head and said.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Yeah!" However, the second brother has always disliked ordinary ways in doing things. The second brother is a genius, and it is inevitable that he likes to be independent.

    "Sect Little Young Master, the pill that the alchemist refined for the second time is a golden marrow pill?" Wang Zuan asked. 

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said: "Yes."

   Wang Zuan smiled, and said: "That alchemist is really amazing! Continuously refining heaven-level pills can guarantee the success rate. Can I ask him to help refine the alchemy? "

    Wang Zuan wanted the golden marrow pill for a long time. Ten years ago, he asked a heavenly alchemist to do it. However, his luck was not very good. The alchemist had broken all the medicinal materials, and only a part of it was missed afterwards. Wang Zuan was dismissed for the shot fee.

    Wang Zuan knew that Ye Jinwen had two golden marrow pills in his hand, but he didn't dare to fight with the Ye Family brothers. Although they were both Yuan Ying Cultivator, he was not an opponent of either of them.  

   Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "It should be possible, as long as Elder Wang is willing to pay the full commission."

   "Of course." Wang Zuan said.