chapter 352 Sect Development

Ye Fan spent more than a month in the Talisman Association before he decided to set off for Bluecloud Sect.

    "Second brother, what are you doing in the Talisman Association these days?" Ye Jinwen asked curiously.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "Nothing? Just read the book and chat with a few rune masters. Those idiots are still professional rune masters. They can't answer many of my questions. On the contrary, I can solve them. There are few problems, one or two are both rice buckets, and they dare to dislike my inconsistency."

    Ye Jinwen nodded, and said, "Second brother, you are naturally the best!"

    Ye Jinwen squinted his eyes and said secretly: Second brother’s problem. Those talisman masters can't answer, maybe they don't know, or they are hidden.

    "The president of the Talisman Association originally wanted me to stay for a while, but I have a lot of ideas to go back and try it out. I can only talk to him after a while." Ye Fan said with some regret.

    "Second brother take your time, there will be some time around!" Ye Jinwen comforted.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's right!"

    "Jin Wen, is there any news from Pill valley?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "I heard that someone will be sent to meet Li Yu and Li Ying at the Immortal Pill Gate in the middle Continent." Ye Jinwen said.

    Bai Yunxi secretly said that Li Yu and Li Ying have good aptitudes, and they are descendants of the ancestor of the Immortal Pill Gate.

    Ye Fan raised his head when he heard the words, and glanced at Ye Jinwen and said, "Who sent them?"

    "Second sister-in-law, do you know that Tiandu boats are available?" Ye Jinwen asked.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "It's not very clear."

    "Tiandu Boat Tour is a shipping organization that travels between the Southern and middle Continents. I heard that there is a family of holy-level mage masters sitting behind it. Every tens or hundreds of years, the boats of Tiandu Boat will come to extradite some Cultivator to the middle Continent and purchase some resources from the Southern Continent at the same time."

    The resources of the South Continent are much poorer than that of the middle Continent. However, there are still some special products that the middle Continent does not have. However, the cost of sea navigation is too high, and the boats of Tiandu do not come too frequently.

    "What you mean is that someone at the immortal pill gate will come over by a holy ship?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Jinwen nodded, and said: "Yes."

    "When will people arrive, are there any Cultivator who transform into gods?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Jinwen shook his head and said, "It's not very clear. According to the past practice, there will be four or five Yuan Ying Peak Cultivator in charge on the ship, but there are no God Transformation Cultivator" Although there are many Transforming God Cultivator in the middle Continent, they are all. The characters on the side of bigbears, used to escort the ship, are too big and underachiever.

    "It's not good this time." I heard that the fleet had just set off, and the Immortal Pill Gate should have reached a certain agreement with the shipping company.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "That's it!"

    "Don't worry too much for the time being. Even if there is a cultivator of God, the other party will not be able to make it for a while, at least it will take decades." Decades of time , Enough for a lot of things to happen.