chapter 185 ManRoBa venom

Qingyu Commercial Building.

    "Miss, the Ordinary grocery store mainly sells pill and Fulu. The quality is good, and the reputation among the Cultivator is good. However, their shipments are not very large, so although it has caused our store Little impact, but not much impact.” Zhou Li said.

    Yuan Qingyue said suspiciously: "Where did the goods in the ordinary grocery store come from?"

    Zhou Li shook his head and said: "I haven't found out yet. It may be self-produced and sold because they also purchase a large amount of raw materials. "

    Yuan Qingyue squinted her eyes and said, "That is to say, there is an alchemist and a Fulu maker in the ordinary grocery store?"

    Zhou Li nodded and said: "Yes, many people suspect that it is hiding in the store. The person who always urges Bai yunxi to close the shop is both an alchemist and a Fulu Maker, but this is not possible."

    "Of course it is impossible. Both alchemy and Fulu-making require a lot of energy, how many alchemists, In the process of learning alchemy and Fulu making, the Fulu was ruined. In the end, he had no choice but to give up! It’s easy to take care of one and lose the other if you study two at the same time!" The alchemist has a lofty status, and many people will want to give it a try, Yuan Qingyue  can't be avoided, however, Yuan Qingyue retreated after wasting a bunch of elixir and didn't make one.

    Yuan Qingyue’s thoughts about Bai Yunxi have been weakened recently. One is that Bai Yunxi is very indifferent to Yuan Qingyue. After all, Yuan Qingyue is the eldest lady and it is difficult to keep her face on other cold ass. Second, Bai Yunxi lowered her face value, Yuan Qingyue. There were a lot of talents in contact, and it was soon discovered that Bai Yunxi was not that good.

    Yuan Qingyue was less interested in Bai Yunxi, but she was more interested in the alchemy and Fulu maker behind the grocery store.

    ...

    Ye Fan shook his storage bag, and said with some pride: "Yunxi, I have made a lot of money recently."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yeah! You are too capable."

    The grocery store business , Has been on the right track, Bai Yunxi no longer needs to go out to make business activities, as long as he waits for someone to come to the door, things are a lot less.

    Ye Fan smiled, and said, "I said I could support you."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Is it tired to look at the store? If you are tired, I can help you."

    Bai Yunxi waved his hand. Said: "It's not tiring to watch the store" Let Ye Fan help and drive away the guests? "It's just..."

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi puzzled: "It's just, just what?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "It's nothing." The alchemist in Wandan Pavilion came here once and didn't believe it. The peer is an enemy, and Bai Yunxi is worried about what the other party will do.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "I have installed an alarm device in the front store. If someone asks for trouble, you can activate it. Then, I will come to rescue you like a heavenly soldier."

    Bai Yun Hee: "..." The heavenly soldiers descended to the earth, what the hell was that?

    "Okay, I see." Bai Yunxi said helplessly.

    Bai Yunxi originally thought that Ye Fan installed an emergency alarm device, which was a little unnecessary, but he didn't expect it to be used soon.