chapter 331 Persuasion

Dan Wang looked at the fighting people, and hesitated a little in his heart.

    "Master Valley, do you want to help!" Dan Ming couldn't help asking.

    The ancestors of the Shenfeng Sect made it for them.

    Dan Wang frowned and didn't speak. The ancestors of Shenfeng had all shot. If he inserted in, wouldn't it be clear that the ancestors of Shenfeng couldn't deal with several juniors?

    However, Ye Qixian's strength is too strong, and the ancestors of Shenfeng can't take it down. Such a stalemate is a problem!

    Dan Wang hesitated for a while, and finally decided to join the battle.

    As soon as Dan Wang took the shot, he was blocked by a yuanying puppet. The yuanying puppet had an overwhelming aura and was very extraordinary.

    Dan Wang frowned and saw Ye Fan who was standing on the side so neatly.

    Ye Fan grinned, staring at Dan Wang eagerly.

    As soon as Danwang shot, Ye Fan commanded the puppet to intercept Danwang.

    Dan Wang was an alchemist, with average strength, and he couldn't get away from the puppet.

    Ye Fan looked at Dan Wang, muttered disdainfully, and said, "This old man, his strength is not very good! It is much worse than that deformed snake."

    Ao Xiaowan said indifferently: "This guy is only afraid of old cold. The legs are gone, it's nothing to worry about, because many people around you are waiting for the opportunity to start, so be careful." If Ye Qixian and the old guy from Shenfeng Sect hurt both and let others take advantage of it, the fun would be great.

    ...

    Ye Qixian and others fought against Shenfeng ancestors for a few hours, Ye Qixian and others couldn't take advantage of them, and Shenfeng ancestors couldn't control Ye Qixian and others.

    After a fierce battle, both sides were a little exhausted. Such a battle is very rare, and many Cultivator hiding in the dark see it with relish.

    "Old ancestor, if you give advice to the younger generation, just click until you finish. I think Ye Daoyou and others have also learned a lesson. Knowing that there are people outside the world, there are outsiders, I think it will stop there." A heroic voice rang.

    Huo Yan and his party descended from the sky on a dozen fire dragons.

    Huo Yan took the lead and separated the two fighting gangs. A dozen fire dragons appeared all at once, with a forceful aura.

    As soon as Huo Yan appeared, the two fighting gangs stopped at the same time.

    Ye Qixian and others fought fiercely with the Shenfeng ancestors for a long time, and both sides were a little exhausted, but no one was willing to withdraw their hands first, the scene was so stalemate, the situation eased as soon as the fire appeared.

    Huo Yan was here to talk to the mud, and in a few words, he dragged the matter to another place.

    Neither Ye Qixian nor the ancestor of Shenfeng mentioned pill code any more, and after a stalemate for a while, they parted ways.

    ...

    As soon as Ye Qixian's spacecraft left, everyone saw that there was nothing interesting and beautiful, and they dispersed.

    Lin Yuheng frowned, looked at Lin Mengqi, and said, "Let's go, too."

    Lin Mengqi nodded and said, "Okay."