chapter 311 Station at Sky Sea city

When Ye Jinwen came back from the outside, he saw Bai Yunxi standing in the hall with an unpleasant expression on his face.

    "Second Sister-in-law, why are you out?"

    Ye Jinwen noticed that Bai Yunxi was vaguely on the verge of being promoted to Yuan Ying, and couldn't help but feel a little worried.

    With Bai Yunxi's current state, it should be better to retreat.

    Once Bai Yunxi was promoted to the Yuanying, then their Bluecloud Sect would have one more yuanying and that would save face.

    Ye Jinwen secretly said: The second brother is really capable too, just look for it, he can find a single ice spiritual root as Dao companion, the qualifications and appearance are not worse than Jiang Lingxue.

    Ye Jinwen knew very well that Jiang Lingxue didn't like his second brother, and was ashamed of her marriage contract with his second brother. The second brother found a better one, which is more or less exaggerated.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, exhaled, and said to Ye Jinwen: "I heard that your second brother has a very creative idea, so I can't help but leave."

    Ye Fan said happily: "Yunxi, have you heard that I'm going to exchange
magical weapons with the people in Rongtian Palace?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded, "Yes,"

    Ye Jinwen listened. In Bai Yunxi's tone, his heart trembled fiercely.

    "I left the matter to Jin Wen, Jin Wen, how is it going?" Ye Fan asked.

    "They won't change." Ye Jinwen said awkwardly.

    "Don't you want to change it? You told them, can you discuss if there are not enough fifty heavenly pill?" Ye Fan asked uncomfortably.    

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Say,
Sect Master Rongfang was angered away."

    Ye Fan frowned and said, "Oh", "Going? He might not be angered away, but rushed back, and The old guys in Rongtian Palace discussed whether to change it. There are fifty heavenly pill, which is quite a lot. You can use it. After passing this village, there will be no such shop."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes and said, "Jinwen, your second brother is fooling around, you just follow him!" He still thinks that the third brothers of the Ye family have a bit of a brain.

    Ye Jinwen rubbed his nose. Ye Fan wanted to exchange for the Rongtian Palace artifact. Ye Jinwen didn’t agree with him personally. However, Ye Jinwen didn’t mind disgusting Rongtian Palace. Back then, Rongtian Palace sent out many Cultivator to threaten Xu’s family. Ye Jinwen was very indifferent to such actions as Rongtian Palace. Of course, this is only a secondary reason, the main reason is that Ye Jinwen doesn't know how to refute his second brother.

    Ye Fan looked Bai Yunxi some innocent: "Yunxi, I did not nonsense ah!"

    Baiyun Xi Ye a ferocious stare, said: "! You have the face to say"

    three treasure is the financial founder of the Rongtian Palace Forget those who were robbed, and if they were exchanged, Rongtian Palace would be discredited. If the two treasures were in the hands of others, they might be able to be exchanged at this price.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "I'm doing it for you too. You see you are about to become a yuanying, and there are not many magical tools to take advantage of. If you get the three most treasures of Rongtian Palace, it will be more face. !"