chapter 365 Immortal Crystal Unearthed

Ye Fan stopped in front of the selected mine, and said with bright eyes: "This mine should be able to dig immortal crystals."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan, and said in confusion, "How did you know?

    "Intuition!" Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Qixian and the others, and said: "Then mine this, let's start."

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said: "Okay." Ye Fan arranged a heaven-level protection array around the mine, in the secret realm. There are many masters, and the defensive force of the protective array set up by Ye Fan is average.

    After the earthquake, many mines have emerged. If the Cultivator nearby are acquainted, they will naturally look for other mines. If they are not acquainted, they will have to fight.

    Ye Jinwen and others worked together and soon opened a mine tunnel above the mine.

    A few people are all novices in mining, and it took more than a month to open this mine tunnel. However, after gaining experience, it was much easier to open the second mine tunnel.

    A few months later, the number of mine tunnels increased to a dozen.

    Ye Fan's hand was pressed on the rock wall in the mine. The rock wall of the mine had cracks, a lot of stone chips fell out, and a spirit stone was exposed.

    Ye Fan looked at the half-exposed spirit stone, and said with some depression: "It's actually just a middle-level spirit stone. When can I dig the immortal crystal after this?"

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said: "Although it hasn't you dug the immortal crystal, but you have dug more than a thousand top-grade spirit stones, which is a good harvest." More than one thousand top-grade spirit stones can be considered a huge sum of money in the Southern Continent.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "It's only more than a thousand top-quality spirit stones."

    "Don't complain, look at Xiao Hei, conscientious, and there are no complaints at all." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan looked at the dark puppet on one side, and secretly said: A mining puppet, of course, there will be no complaints.

    A puppet carried the stone out of the mine. Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "Okay, dig quickly, dig quickly."

    Ye Fan hit the rock wall with a fist, and the rock wall cracked again. Ye Fan see a few pieces of top grade spirit stpne, muffled sigh, depressed and said: "all is some bargains."

    "top grade spirit stone too good, not too picky."

    Ye Fan nodded his head, nausea Boredly said: "I know, I know."

    ...

    Three years later.

    Ye Jinwen controlled his strength, and slashed a sword on the stone wall, shaking off a large piece of rubble, "The stone wall of this mine is too hard."

    Ao Xiaowan sat on a big iron figurehead and directed the figurehead. Clean up and move rubble.

    Ye Jinwen sighed and secretly said: Mining is really boring. If you want to dig out this mine, I am afraid it will take nearly ten years. The eldest brother is accompanied by the eldest sister-in-law, and the second brother is accompanied by the second sister-in-law. The ghost of a fat pig is accompanied by him. really so different!

    Ye Jinwen frowned, feeling that his mining speed was the fastest and he had dug the most top-quality spirit stones.

    Ye Jinwen certainly doesn’t think that his mining skills are strong. Ye Jinwen thinks that the other four people are lazy. The older brother’s hands are itchy. He will definitely go out to fight with the ancient beasts. Bullying people, the other four people only know that they are lazy, and he will work hard.