chapter 253 Repairing the Teleportation Array

Inside the restaurant.

    Bai Yunxi supported his lower collar and looked at Ye Fan, who was gnawing on a monster leg, thoughtfully.

    "Did you emptied the array?" Bai Yunxi said to Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan was happily speaking to Bai Yunxi, "I was thinking about where to go to make a set of battle flags, but in the end, I found that there are a lot of useful array props in the array forest. When I find a time and practice it again, it should be possible to refine a set of heavenly array props. When the time comes, it will not be so hard to fight against Yuan Ying. "

    Bai Yunxi: "..." The president of the Array Mage Association, encountering Ye Fan such a scum of the Array Mage is also unlucky, fleeting unfavorable!

    A gust of breeze blows, and papers are flying around.

    Bai Yunxi frowned as he looked at the flying paper cranes.

    When some big powers want to send news to the outside world, they will use this method to release the paper cranes at will, let the paper cranes fly everywhere, and the Cultivator can release the paper cranes after seeing the contents of the paper cranes.

    Bai Yunxi intercepted a paper crane, and the paper crane fell into Bai Yunxi's hands.

    A piece of information quickly spread to Bai Yunxi's Sea of ​​Knowledge, and a bit of surprise flashed across Bai Yunxi's face.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi's expression, and the voice transmission asked, "Are they going to catch me?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "No, they asked for your help!"

    Ye Fan couldn't help but widen his eyes. "Ask me for help, no!"

    Bai Yunxi handed the paper crane to Ye Fan. Ye Fan's eyes widened, and said: "it really asked for my help. I thought that the people from the Array Mage Association, now they wish to kill me."

    Paper crane’s voice transmission said, inviting the array mage who broke the array forest to discuss a major event at the array mage association. If it succeeds, another five million spirit stones will be given away.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Do you want to go?"

    "Five million spirit stones, no one would think there are too many spirit stones!" Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said, "It might be a trap."

    Ye Fan said nonchalantly: "Anyway, there is no Yuan Ying, and the president is just a Jindan peak."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: " Good."

    ...

    Ye Fan walked into the Array Mage Association, found a seat carelessly and sat down.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes slowly and whispered to Bai Yunxi, saying, "No one was surprised when I saw me."

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: When Ye Fan came that day, there were not many people in the array Mage Association. Few people have seen Ye Fan's disguise, and the people in the hall naturally don't know that Ye Fan is the one who dismantled the array Forest. Maybe Ye Fan came in too openly, so it didn't attract the attention of people in the association.

    "It's you, it's you, it's you!"

    The female sister who was in charge of receiving Ye Fan that day yelled in horror when she saw Ye Fan.