Chapter 20 Remisincing

*Spring 1979*

(Y/N)  had  a  successful  stint  on  Match  Game.  Andy  is  doing  appearances and concerts while writing his new album with his brother Barry.  (Y/N)  is  planning  her  next  trip  to  New  York.  However,  (Y/N)  and  Andy   still  find  time  for  each  other.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

I  did  my  week  on  Match  Game.  Boy  to  say  the  least  was  it  wild.   Gene  Rayburn  was  very  flirtatious,  which  made  Andy  very  uneasy. 

  For  the  record,  Rayburn  isn't  my  cup  of  tea  to  begin  with  haha.  Fannie  Flagg,  Brett  Somers,  and  Patti  Deutsch  were  absolutely   sweethearts  to  me.   I  really  didn't  know  what  to  expect  when  filming.   I  sat   next  to  Brett  on  the  top  row.

I  wasn't  picked  on  as  much  as  Brett  or  Patti  usually  are  for  their   bizarre  answers.  The  audience's  were  quite  accepting  of  my  answers.  No  one  booed  me  off  stage,  which  made  me  feel  good. 

I  had  fun,  especially  with  my  wardrobe.  Would  you  imagine  me  and  Brett  walked  out  in  the  same  color  several  times  for  each  episode?  Richard  Dawson  made  a  comment  saying,  "Looks  like  Brett  had  a  daughter! But  she's  almost  over  the  hill."    We  both  rolled  our  eyes  at  him.  

Today  was  the  first  day  that  me  and  Andy  had  time  to  do  absolutely  nothing.  Our  schedules  were  busy  together  and  apart,  we  needed  a  day  to  recharge  our  batteries.

We  went  to  my  apartment  first  to  pick  up  mail  and  dust  and  vacuum  it.  I  hardly  stay  here  because  me  and  Andy  usually  stay  at  the  house  we  share  to  spend  time  together.

Then,  we  went  and  picked  up  groceries  before  heading  back  to  the  house.  

As  we  drove,  Andy  held  my  hand.  Every  once  in  a  while,  he'd  leave  a  kiss  on  my  hand.  

Being  so  close  to  Andy,  I  began  worrying  what  would  happen  if  I  suddenly  was  sucked  back  into  2021?

Andy's  voice  distracted  me  from  my  thoughts.  

"Darling,  have  I  ever  told  you  how  much  I  love  you?"  Andy  said  while  looking  at  me  while  we  were  at  a  red  light.

"Yes  love.  I  love  you  so  much  too.  You  bring  out  so  much  of  me  I  never  knew,"  I  replied  kissing  his  hand.

"I  wonder  what  would have happened  if  you  never  stepped  off  the  curb  in  your  platforms,"  Andy  said  with  a  chuckle.

"I  guess  it's  a  good  thing  I'm  clumsy.  You  and  me  both  got  lucky,"  I  said,  with  a  yawn.  

I  closed  my  eyes  to  rest  them  for  a  while  before  we  got   home.  

I  had  a  flashback  to  when  I  met  Andy  that  day  last  year.

 I  don't  know  the  sense  of  time  anymore. 

"Love,  love   were  home,"  Andy  said  whispering  in  my  ear  while  carrying  me  inside.  

I  didn't  think  I  was  that  tired.

Andy  put  me  on  our  bed,  slipped  my  shoes  off.  He  got  us  comfy   on  the  bed  to  cuddle.  

He  turned  on  the  radio   low  and  he  sang  me   to  sleep.   I  don't  want  to  go  back  to  the  future.  I  have  to  stay  here.