Chapter 123 Silence is Golden

*June  1982*

(Y/N)  holds  a  grudge  against  Andy  still  after  his  shenanigans  when  baking  cookies.

Andy's  POV:

It's  been  2  days  and  (Y/N)  still  is  being  distant.  I  know  I  made   her  mad   when  I  messed  up  her  shirt  with  flour.  We  only  make  small  talk  but  she's  still  keeping  her  distance.

I've  apologized  so  many  times  and  she  says  it's  ok  but  I  know  it's  not.  I  don't  know  how  to  fix  this.  

I  made  her  breakfast  and  her  coffee  today  and  was  quietly  saying,  "thank  you."  She  stays  by  herself  the  last  2  days.  At  the  release  party  for  my  new  album,  she  stayed  with  Karen  and  didn't  really  socialize. 

Sometimes  it's  best  to  leave  women  alone  when  they  get  into  their  moods.   I  went  to  the  store   and  bought  her  some  flowers  to  try  and  sweeten  her  mood.  This  is  the  first  actual  big  disagreement  we've  been  in.

(Y/N)  was  sitting  on  the  couch,  reading  a  book.  

"Hi  darling,"  I  said  quietly.

"Oh  hi,"  she  said,  not  even  making  eye  contact.

"I  got  these  for  you,"  I  said  sitting  down   handing  her  the   flowers.

"Thank  you  Andy,"  she  said  moving  one  hand  to  grab  the  bouquet. 

"I  hope  you  like  them,"  I  said  kissing  her  cheek.

She  kind  of  sighed  and  closed  her  book.

(Y/N)  went  to  the  kitchen  and  got  the  flowers  into  water.

"They  smell  pretty,"  she  said  mumbled.

"I'm  glad  you  like  them  darling,"  I  said  approaching  her in  the  kitchen.

I  tried  giving  her  a  hug  from  behind  and  she  kind  of  stiffened  up.  I've  never  seen  her  this  mad. 

"I'm  sorry  darling  again  for  the  other  day," I  said  in  a  low  voice.

"I  know  you  are  but  it  really  made  me  mad,"  she  said  a  bit  upset.

"I  don't  know  what  else  to  say  or  do,"  I  responded.

"I  just  need  time  to  let  it  go  ok?"  she  said  in  response.

"Ok  darling  well  I  love  you  lots,"  I  told  her  kissing  her  temple.

"I  know  you  do.  That's  no  question,"  she  said  walking   away  with  the  flowers.

I  just  watched  her  walk  to  the  living  room  and  put  them  on  the  coffee  table.

She  opened  her  book  again  and  started  reading.

I  went  outside  for  a  while  so  she  could  be  by  herself  for  a  while.  I  played  with  Sam  to  keep  myself  entertained.

Sam  is  a  very  good  puppy  and  I'm  so  happy  we  ended  up  getting  him  a  few  years  ago.

(Y/N)  ended  up  coming  outside  and  reading  her  book.  She  had  her  favorite  iced  tea  with  her  too.

I  tried  making  small  talk  with  her.  

"Is  your  book  interesting  love?"  I  asked  her  as  I  threw  Sam  his  bone.

"Yes  sort  of,"  she  said  rather  quiet.

"That's  good  I  guess,"  I  said  with  a  quiet  laugh.

She  just  shrugged  and  kept  reading.

I  looked  at  my  watch  and  saw  it  was  half  passed  3.    I  decided  to  start  getting  dinner  ready.  I  was  in  charge  today  and  I  was  making  grilled  chicken,  potato  salad  and  green  beans.

I  headed  to  the  kitchen  and  made  dinner  while  my  darling  read  the  afternoon  away.  
I pray  she'll  over  come  these  feelings  sooner  then  later.