Chapter 112 Balloons

*March  5th,  1982*

It's  Andy's  24th  Birthday!  (Y/N)  planned  a  quiet  dinner  with  his  brothers,  Linda,  and  of  course  Karen  and  Rich.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today  is   one  of  the  best  days  of  the  year:  it's  Andy's  birthday.  This  year,  he  wanted  something  lowkey  so  I  planned  a  dinner  with  his  brothers,  Linda  and  Karen  and  Rich.

I  got up  extra  early  to  make  him  waffles  and  bacon  for  breakfast.  I  also  decided  to  decorate  the  house  a  bit  to  make  him  feel  extra  special.

For  his  birthday,  I  got  us  a  trip  for  2  to  Bahamas  for  this  summer  since  he  has  a  break  in between  promoting  his  new  album.  I  also  got  him  some  new  jeans,  a  pair  of  black  Converse  to  match  me  and  a  bomber  jacket  embroidered  with  his  name.

I  headed  upstairs  with  a  tray  with  Andy's  breakfast  and  peeked  in.

Andy  was  stirring,  so  he  was  half  awake.

"Happy  Birthday  love,"  I  whispered.

Andy  flipped  over  and  slowly  started  sitting  up  and  yawned.

"Aw  darling,"  Andy  said  stretching  and  reaching  his  arms  out  to  me.

"I  made  you  your  favorites  waffles  and  bacon,"  I  said  smiling.

"You  are  the  best  wife  darling,"  Andy  said  adjusting   and  sitting  up.

"It's   cause  I  love  you,"  I  told  him  sitting  on  the  bed.  

"And  I  love  you  most,"  Andy  said  stealing  a  kiss.

"How  does  it  feel  to  be  24?"  I  asked.

"It  doesn't  feel   different,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"I  forgot  to  tell  you  your  family  will  be  here  at  2  to  celebrate  with   us  for  your  birthday,"  I  told  him  turning  on  the  TV.

"You  always  know  to  plan  for  a  great  celebration  darling,"  Andy  said  while  he  poured  maple  syrup  on  his  waffles  and  bacon.

I  just  stared  at  him  in  admiration.  I  still  can't  believe  for  the  time  being  he  is  mine.  Andrew  Roy  Gibb  is  mine  and  I've  saved  him  so  far.   2021  seems  so  far  away  but  I'm  determined  to  stay  here  in  the  past.

"Why  are  you  staring  at  me  darling?  Take  a  picture  it'll  last  longer,"  Andy  said  chuckling.

"I'm  just  staring  cause  sometimes  it's  hard  to  believe  where  the  two  of  us  are  at  now.  I  chose  you  Andrew  Roy  Gibb  and  I  still  have  a  hard  time  believing  you  chose  me,"  I  said  pointing  at  my  wedding  band.

"I  wouldn't  have  made  any  other  choice  darling.  You  were  the  biggest  blessing  life  could  give  me,"  Andy  said  pulling  me  close.

We  just  sat  there  watching   Good  Morning  America  before  we  got  ready.  Andy  wanted  to  go  shopping  for  a  new   guitar  for  an  upcoming  appearance.

We  went  to  his  favorite  instrument  shop  and  Andy  found  a   black  and  white  guitar.

"Darling  look  at  this  one,"  Andy  said  fascinated.