Chapter 57 Brokenhearted

*March  1980*

(Y/N)  has  a  encounter  with  a  issue  after  running  from  Andy  while  horsing  around. 

Andy's  POV:

Today   me  and  (Y/N)  were  just  going  to  stay  home  and  start  some  spring  cleaning.   We  started   cleaning   out  unnecessary  junk  in  our  house. 

Sam  was  wandering  up  and  down  the  stairs   keeping   busy.

  He  had  his  favorite  squeaky  toy  with  him.   He  planted  himself  at  the  bottom  of  the  stairs  keeping  an  eye  out  on  me  and  (Y/N).

I  decided  to  put  in  storage  some  older  clothes  from  the  beginning  of  my  career.  Who  knows   if  I'll  become  famous  and  create  museum   one  day  based   on  me.

(Y/N)  was  busy  lost  in  her closet reorganize  her  newly  bought  clothes  for  her   upcoming  appearances.  She  was  well  swinging  into  the  80s.

I  decided  to  start   the  laundry   of  clothes   to  help  (Y/N).  

I  went  upstairs  and  took  our  laundry  basket  to  our  washroom  to  get  the  load  going.  (Y/N)  was  busy  cleaning  our  bathroom  and  didn't  even  hear  me  sneak  by.

Sam  was  walking  with  me  back  and  forth  from  the  rooms.  He  was  very  protective  of  me  and  (Y/N).

I  let  him  outside  for  a  bit   while  I  hung  some  laundry  out  to  dry  on  our  clothesline.

I  came  back  inside  to  find  (Y/N)  dragging  a  big  box  of  clothes  down  the  stairs.

"Darling,  do  you   need  help?"  I  asked  her.

"Um  you  know  what  yes  please,"  (Y/N)  said  laughing.

"See  being  defiant  isn't  always  good,"  I  said  smirking  at  her.

"Thanks  love,"  she  said  following  me  down  the  stairs  holding  onto  the  box  for  dear  life.

"This  box  is  for  storage  or  donation?"  I  asked  her.

"Donation.  It's  clothes  I  don't  fit  in  anymore  or  out  of  style,"   she  said  going  back  up  the  stairs.

I  put  my  box  of  donation  clothes  next  to  hers  and  continued  with  the  hanging  of  the  rest  of  the  laundry.

I  went  and  warmed  up  some  lunch  in  the  oven  while  we  continued  our  cleaning.

(Y/N)  took  the  broom  and  pan,  and  mop  upstairs  while  I  vacuumed  downstairs.

Sam's  hair  did  get  everywhere  so  we  had  to  clean  basically  every  other  day.

I  went  upstairs  to  see  how  far (Y/N)  was  with  her  side  of  the  room.  She  was  comfortable  sitting  on  the  bed  catching  her  breath.

"I'm  exhausted  love,"  (Y/N)  said  fixing  her  hair  in  a  ponytail.

I  came  up  behind  her  in  the  mirror,  tracing  my  fingers  up  and  down  on  her  sides.

"Stop  that   Andy,"  she  said  fidgeting.

"Are  you  sure?"  I  asked  her  smirking.

"Yes  stop  it!"  (Y/N)  said  making  a  dash  for  it.

She   ran  towards  the  stairs  and  Sam  cut  her  off.

Next  thing  I  knew  I  heard  a  thud  and  a  loud  "Ouch  what  the,"  coming  from  the  staircase.

"Darling  are  you  ok?"  I  asked  rushing  to  her  side.

"Yes  ouch  no  I'm  not,"  she  said  wincing  in  pain.

"Do  you  think  you  broke  your  ankle?"  I  asked  examining  it.

"I  don't  know  love.  I've  never  broken  anything  before,"  she  said  with  tears  coming  down  her   face.

"Let's  take  you  to  the doctor ok?"  I  said  picking  her  up.

"Ouch  ok  love,"  she  said  while  wiping  her  tears  away.

This  was  not  something  I  was  expecting  to  happen.