Chapter 134 Surprises

*late  September  1982*

Karen  plans an anniversary  party  for  (Y/N)  and  Andy

Karen's  POV:

(Y/N)  and  Andy  have  been  so  busy  and  everyone  knows  I  love  surprising  them  so  I'm  planning  a  anniversary  party  for  them.

Since  they  are  celebrating  2  years  of  marriage  and  4  years  together,  we  are  renting  out  Hillstreet  Blue.

I  have  made  out  the  guest  list  and  made  sure  to  invite  Andy's  brothers  and  sister  in  law  too. 

(Y/N)  has  done  so  much  for  me  over  the  years  plus  co-producing  her  album  as  well  makes  me  feel  like  I  want  to  show  her  how  much  I  appreciate  her.

I  found  a  local  bakery  who  can  replicate  (Y/N)  and  Andy's   original  wedding  cake  flavor  of  pistachio  and  cherry.  

I   got  the  reservation  put  in  for   Hillstreet,  made  all  the  invitations  and  mailed  them  out.  

I  called   Barry  to  discuss  the  plans  to  make  sure  (Y/N)  and  Andy  didn't  know  what  we  were  planning.

"Hello?"  Barry  answered.

"Hey  Barry  its  Karen,"  I  replied.

"Heyyy  how  are  you?"  he  responded.

"I'm  good  how  are  you?"  I  replied.

"I'm  good  too.  So  for  the  party,  we  are  gonna  fly  in  and  pretend  that  we  are  rehersing  for  a  concert.  Then,  we  will  take  Andy  to  meet  up  with  you  and  (Y/N)  at  Hillstreet  Blue  and  "pretend"  we  run  into  each other,"  Barry  explained.

"Ok  that  sounds  like  a  solid  plan!  I'll  try  and  keep  her  busy  at  the  studio  or  shopping,"  I  responded.

"Then  it  be  like  oh  it's  you  guys  what's  going  on  kind  of  situation,"  Barry  said  laughing.

"It'll  be  like  a  coincidence,"  I  told  him  laughing.

"Yes  a  very  weird  coincidence,"  Barry  said  still  laughing.

"Mo  and  Robin  will  kind  of  distract  Andy  in   rehersal  or  pretend  the  concert  was  canceled  or  something  along  those  lines.  I  will  also  accidentally  mess  up  Andy's  clothes  so  he  can  put  on  the  nice  satin  shirt  we  bought  him,"  Barry  finished  explaining.

"I'll  make  sure  to  make  it  seem  that  some  press  people  are  coming  to  the  studio  and  (Y/N)  can  dress  to  the  nines  right  away,"  I  said  while  curling     the  telephone  line  around  my  finger.

"We  will  make  sure  to  call  you  when  we  leave  so  you  can  leave  about  the  same  time,"  Barry  said.

"That  sounds  perfect.  Herb  is  in  on  this  as  well  as  Richard  so  everything  will  hopefully  fall  into  line,"  I  replied.

"Oh  good!  Well  we  rented  out  a  little  space  to  play  music  but  it's  not  for  a  real  concert  so l et's  hope  Andy  falls  for  it,"  Barry  replied.

"Oh  he  fell  for  (Y/N)  so  he'll  fall  for  this.  He's  so  in  love  with  her,"  I  replied  to  Barry.

"We  know  he  doesn't  ever  stop  talking  about  her,"  Barry  said  chuckling.

"The  good  thing  is  the  whole  restruant  will  be  rented  out  so  no  one  will  bother  us,"  I  told  him.

"I'm  glad  about   that.  Sometimes  people  forget  we  are  human.  Oh  hold  on,  Maurice  is  asking  me  something,"  Barry  said  distracted.

"Ok,"  I  replied.

"Do  you  want  us  all  to  perform a  little  something   at  the  restaurant?"  Barry  asked.

"We  can  plan  something  if  you  want?"  I  asked.

"Why  don't  we  sing  like  How  Deep  Is  Your  Love  or  We've  Only  Just  Begun?"  Barry  asked. 

"We  can  talk  more  about  this  later  if  you  want?"  I  replied.

"Yes  sounds  good.  I  better  go  Robin  is  giving  me  the  look  that  we  need  to  go  to  the  studio,"  Barry  said  lightly  laughing.

"Ok  bye  Barry.  Talk  to  you  soon,"  I  replied  hanging  up.

Everything  was  falling  into  place  to  make  (Y/N)  and  Andy  have  a  night  they  won't  forget.