Chapter 127 Nurse

*July  1982*

(Y/N)  takes  care  of  Andy  after  his  accident.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

I  took  Andy  to  the  doctors  office  yesterday  after  he  fell  by  the  pool.  The  doctor  advised  Andy  on  rest  for  one  week.  He  just  sprained  a  muscle  in  the  ankle.

Karen  and  Richard  said  it  would  be  ok  for  me  to  take  time  off  from  the  studio  so  I  could  take  care  of  Andy.  

Andy  did  have  crutches  so  it  was  easier  for  him  to  walk.  We  stayed  home  mainly,  only  going  outside  to  get  fresh  air. 

I  focused  on  him  getting  as  much  rest  as  possible.   Andy  was  being  a trooper  because  a  sprained  muscle  had  to  be  difficult  and  painful. 

I  had  Andy  stay  mainly  on  our  living  room  couch  so  he  could  prop  his  foot  up  on  the  table  so  his  ankle  could  be  elevated.

Andy  managed  to  keep  busy  by  watching  television  and  writing  some  new  songs.  He  had  started  a  new  journal  for  his  next  album  (as  Red  Velvet  went  good).

I'm  still  wondering  how  soon  I  might  be  sent  back  to  the  future.  Some  weird  things  keep  happening,  unless  it  was  a  coincidence.

I  cleaned  the  house,  did  the  laundry,  got  dinner  made  right  away  and  kicked  back  with  Andy  on  the  couch.

I  was  more  sleepy  today  for  some  reason  so  I  shut  my  eyes  for  a   while.

I  felt  Andy  wrap  his  arms  around  me  and  it  startled  me.

"Sorry  darling  I  didn't  know  you  dosed  off,"  Andy  whispered.

"It's  ok  love,"  I  told  him  yawning  and  adjusting.

"We  should  go  upstairs  love  to  nap  if  you  want?"  Andy  asked. 

"If  you  want  too,"  I  said  getting  up  to  help  Andy  get  up.

Andy  grabbed  his  crutches  and  I  helped  guide  him  up  the  stairs.

"Do  you  want  the  TV  on?"  I  asked  Andy  as  he  settled  down  on  the  bed.

"Only  if  you  want  to darling,"  Andy  said  fixing  his  pillows.

I  grabbed  the  TV  Guide  and  saw  nothing  but  bad  news  on.  I  kept  it  off  and  turned  the  radio  on  low.

I  laid  down  next  to  Andy  and  stared  at  the  ceiling.

"What  are  you  thinking  about  darling?"  Andy  asked  me.

"Nothing  love.  Just  have  a  lot  of  thoughts  running  through  my  head,"  I  replied  turning  to  face  him.

"Have  I  told you  that  I  love  you  today?"  Andy  inquired.

"Maybe  but  I  love  hearing  it,"  I  told  him  smiling.

"Well I  love  you  so  much  darling  and  thank  you  for  taking  care  of   me.  You  are  the  bestest  wife  in  the  world,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  temple.

"Awwwww   lovey,"  I  said  giving  his  torso  a  squeeze.  

"It's  true  though  darling,"  Andy  said  giving  me  another  kiss.

"You  are  too  much  sometimes  Andy  I  love  you  to  the  moon  and  back.  Boom,  facts,"  I  replied  to  him. 

"I  love  you  to  infinity  and  back,"  Andy  responded.

"Is  that  so?"  I  asked  him  confidently.

"Yes  so  I  win,"  Andy  said  making  a  face  at  me.

"Nuh  uh  not  fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,"  I  whined.

"But  you  love  me,  don't  you?"  Andy  asked  with  pleading  puppy  dog  eyes.

"Yes  I  do,"  I  said  smiling  at  him.

"Then  let  me  win,"  Andy  said  boastfully.

"Nerp,"  I  told  Andy  laughing.

"Nerp?  What  kind  of  word  is  that?"  Any  asked  flabbergasted.

"It's  another  term  for  nope,"  I  said  giggling  at  the  frustrated  Austrlian.

"I  swear  if  I  wasn't  hurt  right  now,  I'd  get  you  good  darling,"  Andy  said  in  a  serious  tone,  making  deathly  eye  contact  with  a  smirk.

"Is  that  so?"  I  said  standing  up  to  stretch  and  go  get  water.

"Where  are  you  going?"  Andy  asked  even  more  frustrated.

"Going  to  a  place  far  far  away,"  I  said  winking  at  him  as  I  walked  out  the  door.

"DARLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,"  Andy  groaned  loudly.

"You'll  survive,"  I  said  chuckling.