Chapter 76 Champagne and Cake

*October 11, 1980*

(Y/N)  and  Andy's  wedding  reception!

(Y/N)'s  POV:

We  tied  the  knot.  I'm  officially  Mrs.  Andy  Gibb.  Boy  does  my  stomach  have  butterflies  saying  that.  We've  taken  a  billion  pictures  already  but  now  I  am  hungry  for  cake  and  food  haha.

Me  and  Andy  were  waiting  to  make  our  official  entrance  for  our  first  dance.

"Calling  you  wife  seems  so  surreal,"  Andy  whispered  to  me  as  he  held  my  hand. 

"And  calling  you  husband  is  a  dream  too,"  I  said  giving  him  a  kiss  on  the  cheek.

"Now,  we  would  like  to  introduce  you  for the  very  first time  on  this  floor,  Mr.  and  Mrs.  Andy  Gibb,"  Barry  announced.

Me  and  Andy  came  in  while  Karen  began  singing  "We've  Only  Just  Begun."  This  was  our  first  dance  as   a  married  couple  song.  Remember  how  I  made  that  promise  to  her  the  night  me  and  Andy  had  our  first  date?  I  kept  my  promise.

We  danced,  contently  in  each  others  arms. 

"and  yes  we've  only  just  begun,"  I  sang  into  Andy's  ear.

"Working  together,  day  to  day,"  Andy  sang  back  to  me.

Karen  finished  singing,  beautiful  as  usual  when  Andy  instructed  me  to  go  sit  down  in  the  chair  there  already  set  up.

"Alrighty  ladies  and  gentleman,  before  we  get  to  the  cake  cutting  ceremony,  we  have  one   sweeter  thing  to  accomplish  first,"  Andy  said  into  a  microphone.

Next  thing  I  knew,  Barry,  Mo  and  Robin  got  on  the  little  stage  with  Andy.

"(Y/N),  you  know  I  love  you  so  much  and  I  wanted  to  surprise  you  tonight  with  this,"  Andy  said  walking  towards  me.

I  looked  at  Karen  and  Linda  and  they  just  smiled  at  me.

Robin,  Mo  and  Barry  started  harmonizing  while  Andy  and  the  band  began  to  perform.

"Love, love wasn't something I thought would come to me. But when our paths crossed, somehow I knew it was meant to be. All the stuff we had to see before our union makes it crazy to see. That you and me were meant to be. Falling for you was so easy. Took some time to realize that you were meant to be, be mine. I sing this song to you as you said I do. Today and forever you'll be my baby, be my baby forever" Andy  sang.

I  started  tearing  up.  Karen  ran  to  the  floor  with a handkerchief. 

The  chorus  repeated  in  the  song.  Andy  just  held  my  hand  and  sang  to  my  soul.

The  song  finished  and  then  he  spoke.

"(Y/N)  I  will  always  make  sure  to  make  you  happy  as  you've  done  for  me.  I  love  you  my  lover,  best  friend,  my  wife,"  Andy  told  me.

"I  love  you  most,"  I  told  him.

Everyone  applauded.

"Now  let's  eat!"  I  announced  to  everyone.