Chapter 103 Photographs

*December  1981*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  go  pick  up  their  photos  from  their  trip  while  also  shopping  for  some  Christmas  decorations. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Me  and  Andy  went  after  work  at  the  studio  to  go  pick  up  some  last  minute  Christmas  decorations  and  our  pictures  from  our  trip  to  Florida  and  Tennessee.  We  wanted  a  few  special  knickknacks  to  add  for  our  collection.

We  headed  to   Walgreens  after  getting  some  lunch.

Andy  headed  to  the  photo  counter  while  I  headed  to  the  Christmas  section.

They  had  so  many  cute  winter  themed  Christmas  decorations.  They  had  penguins,  polar  bears,  and  even  elves  knickknacks.

"Oh  this  is  so  cute!"  I  said  out loud.  

I  found  a  talking  elf  decoration  so  I  put  it  into  the  cart.

Andy  headed  over  with  the  pictures  and  started  browsing  with  me  too.

"Should  we  wait  to  look  at  the  pictures?"  Andy  asked.

"No, I  think  we  should  look  now  to  confirm  our  suspicions," I  said  putting  3  can  of  fake  snow  in  the  cart.

Andy  opened  the  envelope  of  pictures  and  started  going  through  them  with  me.

"Huh  what?"  I  said  puzzled.

"Yeah  what  the  heck?"  Andy  said.

The  pictures  didn't  even  show  the  younger  Andy,  Barry  and  Mo.  

"Uh  how  is  that  possible?"  I  asked.

"I  don't  know  darling,  do  you  think  we  were  tripping  out?"  Andy  asked.

"No  way  that  is  possible.  I  know  what  we  saw,"  I  told  him.

"Do  you  think,  time  travel  is  possible?"  Andy  wondered  out  loud.

I  kind  of  went  wide  eyed.  I  couldn't  possibly  tell  Andy  now  that  I  was  actually  a  time  traveler  to  fix  him  and  Karen's  lives. 

"Uh  no  maybe?  Think  about  Star  Trek.  Maybe  some  aliens  are  actually  real?"  I  said  with  a  nervous  laugh.

"You  always  come  up  with  possibilities  darling  haha,"  Andy  said  putting  the  pictures  back  in  the  envelope.

"I'm  very  imaginative,"  I  said  smiling.

"Let's  just  forget  about  this  for  the  time  being  and  enjoy  some  holiday  shopping,"  Andy  told  me.

We  found  a  few   snowglobes  with  a  Santa  hat,  elf,  and  a  silver  bell  inside.  Andy  also  found  this  cute  Christmas  front  door  rug   for  outside.  

"See  even  our  shoes  need  a  Christmas  greeting,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"You  are  so  cute  love,"  I  said  reading  a  box  of  Christmas  cards.

I  forgot,  I  should   send  out  our  yearly  Christmas  cards  before  it  gets  any  later.

"We  should  get  matching  hats  darling,"  Andy  said  showing  me  elf  and  Santa  hats.

"I  like  the  Santa  hats  love,"  I  told  him.

"Alrighty  Mrs.  Claus,"  Andy  said  smirking.

"Oh  ho  ho  ho  Mr.  Claus,"  I  said  remarking  back. 

"I  need  to  grow  a  beard  and  get  a  fat  suit,"  he  said  back  winking  at  me.

"You  are  too  much  sometimes  love,"  I  told  him  as  I  walked  to  the  makeup  aisle.

"You  know  you  love  me,"  Andy  said  hugging  my  waist  as  I   pushed  the  cart.

"Yeah  yeah,"  I  said  kissing  his  cheek.

"So  what  kind  of  makeup  are  you  looking  for  darling?"  he  asked  me.

"I'm  just  looking  love.  I  don't  know  maybe  some  new  mascara  or  eyeshadow?"  I  pondered.

Andy  begin  looking  at  the  eyeshadows  with  me. 

"This  one  may be  too  bright  for  you  darling,"  Andy  said  pointing  at  a  orange  and  yellow  palette.

"Yeah  kind  of  love  haha,"  I  said  laughing.

"Have  you  ever  worn  blue  mascara?"  Andy  asked.

"No  but  it  would  be  cool  to  try,"  I  said  grabbing  a  package.

"It's  going  to  make  your  eyes  pop  according  to  the  display  darling,"  Andy  said.

It  was  cute  seeing  Andy  involved  in  makeup  and  things  I  like.  I  never  realized  he  took  into  account  what  I  wore  and  what  I  liked  even  in  makeup.

"What  else  do  you  want  to  look  for  darling?"  Andy  asked.

"Let's  just  look  for  a  bit,"  I  said  as  I  found  some  cute  hairclips  on  sale.

"Ok  darling  I'll  try  and  suggest  some  good  stuff,"  Andy  said  proudly.

We  just   continued  browsing  and  enjoying  our  little  shopping  trip.