Chapter 81 Rearranging

*November 1980*

Holidays  are  here  and  (Y/N)  and  Andy  want  to  rearrange  the  house.

Andy's  POV:

Another  holiday  season  is  upon  us.  (Y/N)  and  I  decided  we  needed  to  get  the  house  ready  and  cleaned  for  the  season.

"Darling  where  do  you  want  the  television  put?"  I  asked  (Y/N).

"A  place  where  we  can  angle  the  furniture  at,"  she  replied  laughing.

"Ok  so  maybe  right  here?"  I  said  grunting  while  pushing  the  TV  set.

"My  strong  husband  looking  sexy!"  (Y/N)  said  joking.

"Yeah  yeah  and  my  sexy  wife  looking  cute  over  there  polishing  the  coffee  table,"  I  replied  smirking.

"Oh  stop  it  love.  You  are  embarrassing  me!"  (Y/N)  said  coming  over  ande  wrapping  her  arms  around  me.

"Well  you  know  I  don't  lie,"  I  told  her  giving  a  quick  kiss

"We  should  finish  the  living  room  then  go  rearrange  the  bedroom  too,"  she  told  me.

"Honestly,  the  furniture  looks  fine   this     way?"  I  asked  her.

"Actually  yeah  kind  of.  The  tree  will  go  perfect  right  here,"  she  said  motioning  by  the  stairs.

"Woah  woah  WOAH  darling  we  can't  put  the  tree  up  yet.  Thanksgiving  hasn't  even  happened,"  I  told  her  laughing.

"I  was  just  suggestinggggggggggg,"  she  said  shly.

"The  day  after  Thanksgiving  we  can  put  up  the  tree,"  I  reaassured  her.

"Oh  I  was  going  to  put  it  up  with  or  without  you,"  she  said  laughing.

"Not  making  a  decision  as  a  couple?  Oh  my  heart,"  I  said  clutching  my  heart  for  dramatic  effect.

"Knock   it  of   darling.  You  are  being  so  silly,"  she  said  as  she  came  up  to  me  trying  to  get  my  arms  to  wrap  around  her.

"Nope  I'm  hurt,"  I  said  pretending  to  faint  and  fall  on  the  couch.

"Is  this  your  way  of  getting  out  moving  furniture?"  she  asked  with  a  laugh.

"Maybe,"  I  said  laughing. 

"Come  on  love,  we  need  to  finish  our  housework,"  she  said  pulling  me  by  one  arm  irritated.

"Ok  fine  darling,"  I  said  as  we  went  upstairs  to  move  the  bed  and  our  dressers.

We  both  walk  in  and  kinda  of  sigh.  I  never  realized  how  big  our  bed  was.

"Ok  so  our  bed  is  pretty  big.  Why  does  it  seem  so  small  when  we  sleep  in  it?"  she  asked.

"Because  it  requires  movement,"  I  said  laughing.

"The  bed  would   fit  by  the  window  and  your  dresser  would  fit  perfect  where  the  bed  is  now,"  she  suggested.

"True.  But  isn't  it  too  far  for  you  not  to  have  your  dresser?"  I  asked  her.

"Kind  of  but let's see  what  it  looks  like,"  she  told  me.

We  pushed  the  bed  by  the  window  then  pushed  the  dresser  in  the  old  spot. 

It  actually  didn't  look  too  bad.

"Not  too  shabby  my  loving  husband,"  (Y/N)  said  wrapping  her  arms  around  me.

"Thank  you  darling.  I  think  a  new  look  helps   our  environment,"  I  told  her.

"Yes  for  sure  love.  Now  we  need  vaccuum  and  sweep.  Do  you  think  Sam  will  trip  me  again?"  she  said  laughing.

"No  I  hope  not  darling.  Let  me  go  let  him  outside,"  I  said  going  downstairs  to  let  Sam  out  and  grab  the  broom  and  vaccum.

I  let  Sam  outside  and  realized  it  was  raining.

"Darling.  It's  actually  raining.  Sam  can't  go  outside."  I  yelled  up  the  stairs.

"Well  just  bring  the  stuff  upstairs  and  then  you  can  take  it  back  down  if  he  wants  to  go  up  and  down  the  stairs,"  she   said  laughing.

"Ok  darling,"  I  said  grabbing  the  broom  and  vacuum.

I  luckily  had  a  meaner  voice  to  tell  Sam  to  stay  out  of  my  way.

I  made  it  back  up   the  stairs  and  handed  (Y/N)  the  vacuum.

I  took  the  broom  and  swept  the  bathroom  and  our  floor.  She  vacuumed  the  big  black  rug  we  have  in  the  bedroom. 

"Looks  so  much  cleaner  in  here,"  she  told  me.

"Yes  it  does  darling.  But,  we  need  to  dust,"  I  said  laughing.

"I  guess  so  but  I  don't  wanna  get  injuired  again,"  she  pleaded  with  me.

"I'll  take  down he  stairs  the  broom  and  vaccuum.  I'll  bring   back  up  the  furniture  polish,"  I  told  her  sweetly.

"Did  I  ever  tell  you  that  you  are  the  best  husband  ever?"  she  told  me.

"Maybe  but  it  makes  me  smile  every  time,"  I  told  her  kissing  her  temple.

Moments  like  this  make  our  marriage  and  our  connection  worth  while.