Chapter 118 Give A Little Love

*May  1982*

(Y/N)   films  her  first  music  video.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

We  are  still  working  on  my  second  album.  However,  Herb  and  A&M  wants  us  to  film  a  music  video  since  video  is  making  it  bigger.  It's  for  my  song  Sunflower.  There  is  a  sunflower  field  on  the  outside  of  Sacramento  in  a  little  town  called  Dixon.

Andy  and  I  packed  our  stuff  up  for  the  weekend  for  the  shoot  and  flew  out  to  Dixon.  Fun   fact  I  hate  flying  but  I  wouldn't  want  to  drive  5  hours  up  to  Dixon.

Andy's  working  on  getting  his  pilot  licenses  too.  I  am  so  proud  of  him.  

Once  we  landed,  I  called  the  A&M  video  directors  to  let  them  know  I  was  in  town,  ready  to  start  filming.  

They  wanted  it  to  be  more  of  a  scenic  video. Not  have  a  plot  line  but  just  me  singing  and  being  poetic  in  a  sunflower  field.

"So  darling  they  just  basically  want  you  to  look  pretty?"  Andy  asked  laughing  while  we  got  settled  at  the  hotel.

"Pretty  much  love  haha.  It's  kind  of  funny  cause  I  thought  they'd  want  a  storyline  for  the  video,"   I  told  Andy  in  response.

"How  do  they  want  you  dressed?"  Andy  curiously  asked.

"In  yellow,  which  is  not  my   color  haha.  They  want  everything  related  to  the  color  of  sunflowers,"  I  told  him  pulling  out  some  of  the  fancy  dresses  Herb  had  given  me  before  the  flight.

"That  long  sleeve  yellow  dress  would  look  good  on  you  to  be  honest.  The  black  and  yellow  one  kind  of  resembles  bees,"  Andy  said  shuffling  through  the  pictures.

"Haha  I  didn't  realize  that  dress  does  look  like  bumble  bees,"  I  said  laughing.

"Are  you  responsible for  hair  and  makeup?"  Andy  asked.

"No  love  but  here  are  the  looks  they  are  wanting,"  I  said  handing  Andy  the  photo  examples.

Kind  of  weird  still  not  using  a  phone  to  swipe  through  things.

"The  braided  crown  would  look  good.  Do  you  get  to  choose?  When  I  usually  shoot,  I  don't  have  any  creative  control,"  Andy  responded. 

"They  want  my  opinion  for  sure  but  I'm  not  sure  if  I  get  to  choose,"  I  told  him.

"Well  hopefully  you  have  more  control  then  you  think.  It'd  be  kind  of  silly  if  you  were  dressed  as  a  beautiful  bee  swarming  in  a  field  of  sunflowers,"  Andy  said  chuckling.

We  had  a  few  hours  till  I  had  to  be  on  set  so  we  just  walked  the  town  for  a  while.

We  stopped  into  a  cute  ice  cream  shop  to  grab  a  treat  to  cool  us  down.

Andy  found  this  cute  bench  under  a  apple  tree  so  we  decided  to  stop  there  and  eat  our  sweet  treat.

The  breeze  felt  good  as  sunny  Califorina  was  already  hot  and  it  was  only  May.

"This  brown  sugar  and  fig  ice  cream  is  intresting,"  Andy  said  while  sticking  his  spoonful  of  ice  cream  in  his  mouth.

I  got  my  favorite:  cookie  dough  ice  cream. 

Andy  sneakily  stuck  his  spoon  in my  cup  and  stole  a  bite.

"Hey  that's  mine,"  I  said  sassily.

"But  you're  mine  so  technically  it's  mine  too?"  Andy  said  throwing  a  smirk  at  me.

I  sighed,  "Sometimes  you  are  too  much."

"I  know  haha  I  try  darling,"  Andy  responded.

I  stuck  my  spoon  in  his  ice  cream  cup  and  stole  back  the  bite  Andy  took.

Brown  sugar  and  fig  wasn't  too  bad  but  it  wasn't  my  chocolate  cookie  dough.

"Hey,"  Andy  said  all  dramatically.

"Pay  back,"  I  said  smirking  like  he  did  to  me.

"You  are  gonna  pay  later,"  Andy  said  confidently. 

"Uh  huh  sureeeee,"  I  said  getting  up  to  throw  my  trash.

I  looked at  my  watch  and  realized  we  had  45  minutes  till  
I  had  to  be  on  set.  I  liked  being  early  anyhow.

"Love  are  you  done?  I  think  we  should  go  to  set,"  I  said  happily.

"Yes  darling  let's  go,"  Andy  told  me  grabbing  my  hand.

I  think  my  bucket list  has  been  completed:  I've  now  filmed  a  music  video.