Chapter 155 Wandering Minds

*February  1983* 

(Y/N) waits  for  Andy  to  get  home  from  the   studio. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Andy  was  at  the  studio  late  today.  It  was  fine  cause  I  had  more  time  to  get  my  wardrobe  ready  for  tour. 

I  put  on  a  random  record,  which  was  Living  Eyes  by  of  course  the  Bee  Gees.

I  sat  folding  shirts,  some  pants,  skirts  and  placing  them  in  the  suitcase   I  had  on  the  bed.

"Ello  baby,"  Maurice  greets  me.

"Hi  darling,"  I  responded  back.

"I  hope  I  didn't  keep  you  waiting  too  long,"  Maurice  replies.

"No  not  at  all.  I'm  just  folding  laundry,"  I  replied  smiling.

"I'm  just  gonna  freshen  up  and  we  can  go  eat  dinner,"  Maurice  said  smiling  at  me.

"Ok  that's  fine,"  I  said  situating  the  suitcase.

I  went  downstairs   to  get  dinner  ready.   I  had  made  chicken  noodle  soup  and  biscuits  too.

Maurice  wrapped  his  arms  around  me  as  I  was  at  the  stove  and  started  leaving  kisses  down  my  neck.

"Maurice  stop,"  I  said with  a  moan  as  I  felt  like   I  was  being  shaken  awake.

"Darling?  Darling?"  I  could  hear  Andy's  voice.

"Huh  what?"  I  said  sitting  up  straight  on  the  bed.

"Were  you  asleep?"  Andy  asked  confused.

I  was  honestly  embarrassed.   I  was  dreaming  about  Maurice! I  don't  know  what  I  could  have  said  outloud  in  front  of  Andy.

"Well  this  record  has  been  replaying  on  Wildflower  since  I  walked  in  the  house.  I  thought  you  were  jamming  but  I  found  you  asleep  with  tee-shirts  in   your  hand,"  Andy  said.

I  obviously  was  crimson-red  with  the  dream.  It's  not  like  anything  really  happened,  but  I  still  was   dreaming  I  was  with  Maurice  instead  of  my  Andy. 

"I,  I  must have dozed  off  while  getting  this  suitcase  ready  for  tour,"  I  said  yawning.

"Yeah  but  I  heard  you  say  "Mo"  though?  Was  he  hurting  you  or  something  in  your  dream?"  Andy  asked  concerned.

"No  not  at  all.  I  honestly  don't  remember  the  dream,"  I  said,  still  blushing.

"You  are  lying  darling  you  are  blushing!  Something  happened.  Oh  my  god  did  you  two?"  Andy  stopped  midsentence.

"NO NO NO!  It  wasn't  anything  like  that  holy  crap  love.  It  was  just  I  was  making  him  dinner  like  I  was  going  to  for  you.  The  chicken  soup  I  made  is  on  the  stove  and  I,"  I  told  Andy.

"Ok  I'm  glad  it  wasn't  anything  like  I  thought.  You  got  me  worked  up  darling,"  Andy  said  relieved.

I'm  glad  he  can  laugh  about  it,  but  when  Maurice,  Robin  and  Barry  come  in  next  week,  I  don't  think  I'll  be  able  to  be  in  the  same  room  without  being  a  tomato.

"I  hope  you  are  hungry  cause  the  soup  should  be  done  by  now,"  I  said  getting  up  putting  away  the  suitcase.

"I'm  sure  it'll  be  great  darling.  Just  don't  be  hung  up  on  the  dream,  ok?  I'm  not  mad,"  Andy  said  reassuringly.

"I'll  try  not  to,"  I  said  heading  out  of  our  room  down  the  stairs.

Sam  was  at  the  glassdoor,  wanting  in.

I  let  him  in  and  then  went  and  checked  the  soup.

"Oooh  it  smells  good  darling,"  Andy  told  me  while  licking  his  lips.

I  went  and  stirred  the soup   and  Andy  wrapped  his  arms  around  me  just  like  Mo  did  in  the  dream.

"Love  you,"  Andy  told  me  in  my  ear.

"Love  you  too,"  I  told  him.

We  sat  down  and  ate  dinner.  I  was  still  embarrassed.