Chapter 91 Massachusetts

*August  1981*

(Y/N)'s  tour  is  in  Massachusetts! 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Our  United  States  tour  is  almost  over.  Time  has  flown  by  so  quickly.  Tonight,  we  are  in  Massachusetts.  I  decided  to  cover  the  Bee  Gees  song   for  the  show.  

Andy  was  stoked  I  decided  to  do  that.   I  mean,  when  your  in  Massachusetts  you  have  to  sing  about  it,  right?

Me  and  Karen  were  chilling  at  a  cute  cafe  across  the  street  from  the  venue,  gossiping  as  usual.

"Did  you  hear  what  Richard  said  about  my  solo  album?"  Karen  inquired.

"Huh?  What  do  you  mean  KC?" I  replied  confused.

"He  said  I  shouldn't  be  singing  any  more  songs  on  the  tour  from  it  since  it's  distracting  from  Made in  America  material,"  Karen  said  sipping  coffee.

"That's  really  unprofessional  Karen  I'm  sorry  Rich  said  that.  Doesn't  he  know  that  the  fans  come  to  see  both  you  and  him?"  I  asked  her.

"All  he  sees  is  the  money  but  like  how  is  my  solo  album  going  to  be  a  distraction?  Like  it's  music  for  Pete's  sake!"  Karen  responded. 

"Just  don't  listen  to  him  ok?  He's  just  trying  to  get  a  reaction  out  of  you  for  some  reason,"  I  told  Karen  softly.

We  had  finished  up  our  food  and  headed  back  to  the  venue.

Andy  was  napping  in  my  dressing  room.  He  looked  so  small  and  soft. 

I  went  and  quitely  sat  down  to  start  my  hair  and  makeup  for  the  show.  Tonight's  show  is  at  5  instead  of  7.

I  quietly  turned  on  the  curling  iron  so  it  could  warm  up  and  pulled  out  my  eyeshadow  pallets.  Tonight's  color  was  yellow  for  the  color  coordination. 

I  went  through  my  eyeshadows  and  found  two  yellows  that  went  perfect  with  my  floral  yellow  jumpsuit.

I  went  ahead  and  did  my  makeup  as  quietly  as  I  could  so  I  didn't  disturb  Andy.

Karen  came  and  knocked  on  the  door  and  dropped  off  a  pair  of  yellow  earrings  for  me  to  borrow  for  my  outfit.

Andy  must  have  been  so  tired   from  the  last  couple  days  cause  Karen's  loud  knock  didn't  stir  him.

I  finished  my  hair   and  got  dressed.

It  was  about  1  hour  before  the  show  and  I  decided  to  wake  Andy  up  so  he  could  be  more  awake  once  the  show  started.

"Andy  love,  wake  up  lovey,"  I  said  caressing  his  forehead.

He  kind  of  twitched.

"How  long  was  I  asleep  darling?"  Andy  said  sleepily.

"You  were  asleep  when  me  and  Karen  came  back  from  lunch   and  I  already  got  ready  for  the  show  in  an  hour,"  I  told  him  quietly.

"Oh  dang  I  was  asleep  for  a  hot  minute  then  darling,"  Andy  said  stretching.

"It's  fine  love  I  know  you  need  your  sleep,"  I  said  kissing  his  forehead.

"At  least  I can  watch  you  perform  darling  especially  sing  Massachusetts,"  Andy  said  with  a  yawn.

"Did  you  sleep   well  at  least  love?"  I  asked  him.

"Yeah  but  I'd  rather  have  been  spending  time  with  you,"  Andy  said  getting  up  for  some  water.

"Aw  love  we  have  plenty  of  time  to   spend  time  together.  The  tour  is  almost  over,"  I  said  reminding  Andy.

"Let  me  freshen  up  for  the  show  and  I  can  steal  some  cuddles  before  you  go  on  stage,"  Andy  said  with  a  smile. 

We  just  chilled  before  I  went  on  stage.