Chapter 140 Fan Mail

*November  1982*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  respond  to  fan  letters  on  a  day  off.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today  me  and  Andy  actually  had  a  chance  to  sit  down  and  write  back  to  some  fan  mail  we've  received  over  the  last  year. 

I  feel  like  as  someone  in  the  spotlight,  actually  writing  back  handwritten  letters  and  or  signing  photos  or  vinyl  is  more  personal  and  connects  fans  and  celebrities  in  a  more  friendship  sort  of  way.

Andy  hasn't  had  a   chance  to  write  back  to  anyone  in  a  few  years.  He's  had  his  publicity  team  send  generated  fan  mail  responses  and  he  wants  to  do  what  I've  been  doing  since  I've  hit  the  spotlight.

Yesterday,  I  had  200  headshots  copied  so  I  could  sign  and  send  them  with  the  letter  responses.  

"Awww  this  5  year  old  girl  wants  to  be  like  me  when  she  grows  up,"  I  said  reading  one  of  a  hundred  letters  I've  received.

"Of  course  she  wants  to.  You  are  a  great  role  model  darling.  You  stand  out  and  you  aren't  a  carbon  copy  of  someone  else,"  Andy  said  writing  a  letter.

"That's  sweet  of  you  love,"  I  said  getting  the  envelope  ready  with  the  little  girl's  address.

"I  um,  this  letter  is  from  a  Matthew  and  he  says  I'm  his  first  boy  crush,"  Andy  said  turning  red.

"That's  so  cute  awww  love  you  touch  a  lot  of  people's  hearts,"  I  told  him.

"I  sometimes  don't  realize  the  impact  we  have  on  the  world,"  Andy  said  signing  a  photograph  of  himself  to  put  in  the  letter  to  send  to  his  fan,  Matthew.

"Our  words  and  music  can  change  many  peoples  lives  love.  We  can  be  the  inspiration  for  so  many  people,"  I  told  him  smiling.

"You  are  so  right  darling,"  Andy  said  as  he  sealed  an  envelope  shut.

"How  many   letters  do  you  have  left?"  I  asked  him.

"I  have  about  10  more  to  go.  This  was  such  a  great  idea  darling  to  write  directly  back  to  fans,"  Andy  said  happily.

We  kept  going  through  each  letter  we  received  and  some  of  the  people  wrote  how  much  our  music  impacted  their  lives.  Others  wrote  about  how  lucky  we  found  each  other.  A  teenage  girl  even  wrote  a  letter  saying  she  was  jealous  that  I  got  to  be   Mrs.  Andy  Gibb  but  she  was  glad  it  was  me  because  we  shared  a  birthday  haha.

"This  little  girl  sent  me  a  bubblegum  machine  ring  and  proposed,"  Andy  said  showing  the  small,  plastic  diamond  ring.

"Awww  well  tell  her  you  accept  the  proposal!"  I  said  smiling.

"Are  you  sure?"  Andy  said  chuckling.

"She's  a  6  year  old  little  girl.  Make  her  day  love. I   can  share  you,"  I  told  him  smirking.

"You  always  know  how  to  make  sure  everyone  is  happy,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  face.

"Everyone  deserves  to  be  happy.  Even  if  I'm  not  happy,  I  like  making  others  happy,"  I  said  in  a  serious  tone.

"I  don't  know  how  you  do  it  darling,"  Andy  said  counting  the  amount  of  envelopes.

"I  don't  either  love,"  I  said  with  a  light  laugh.

"Do  we  want  to  take  these  to  the  post  office  today?"  Andy  asked  stacking  his  envelopes.

"We  can  love!  Some  of  these  kids  will  be  so  excited  when  their  mail  comes,"  I  said  smiling.

We  continued  our  fan  mail  shenanigans  and  enjoyed  each  other's  company.