Chapter 77 After Wedding Plans

*November  1980*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  are enjoying  newly  wed  life. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Back  to  reality,  a  bit.  Andy  and  I  have  been  enjoying  newly  wed  life.  We  took  our  honeymoon  in  Hawaii.   Never  in  my  life,  even  in  this  life,   had  I  ever  been  to  Hawaii.  The  culture  is  so  rich  and  the  food  was  absolutely  amazing.

Now  before  the  holiday  rush,  me  and  Andy  are   basking  in   each  others  presences  with  Sam.

I  sat  on  the  couch  organizing  our  wedding  album  and  the  honeymoon  photos  too.

"Karen  told  me  that  she  had  more  photos   to  add  to  our  collection  when  she  dropped  this  batch  off,"  I  told  Andy.

"Oh  boy  I  know  a  lot  of  people   took  photos  but  how  much  film  did  Karen  go  through  the  whole  weekend?"  Andy  responded  laughing.

"Well   she  said  she  sent  in  about  8  rolls  of  film,"  I  said  putting  stickers  on  the  front  of  the  album.

"Wow  darling  we  are  popular  people,"  Andy  said  sorting  through   the  stack  of  pictures  on  the  coffee  table.  

"Don't  mess  up  my  order  though  of  the  pictures  love.  I  have  them  in  the  exact  order  I  want  to  put  them  in  the  album,"  I  told  Andy. 

"Oh  I'm  sorry  darling,  I  didn't  know,"  Andy  told  me.

"No  its  ok  love!  I  should  have  said  something,"  I  told  him  reassuring.

"Can  I  help  though  at  all  putting  the  albums  together?"  Andy  asked  curiously.

"Of  course  you  can  darling.  Go  ahead  and  put  stickers  wherever  you  want,"  I  told  him.

Andy  found  a  place  in  the  honeymoon  album  to  add  flower  stickers  near  some  of  the  photos   we  took  in  Hawaii.

"Wow  we  look  really   tan  here  in  this  photo,"  Andy  pointed  out  to  me.

"We  are  still  super  tan  and  I  love  it,"  I  told  him.

"My  golden  wife,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  face.

"Awww   that  was  cute  Andy,"  I  told  him.

"Well  yeah  you  are  golden.  To  live  without  your  love  would  be  impossible,"  Andy  responded.

"Wow  this  picture  of  us  is  really  cute  of  us  eating  cake,"  I  showed  Andy.

"Karen  got  several  shots  of  us  eating  cake  I  guess,  look  at  this  other  photo,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Or  look  at  this  champagne  one.  I  look  so  out  of  it  and  drunk,"  I  said  bursting  into  a  giggle  fit.

"You  were  probably  drunk  on  my  love  at  this  point,"  Andy  said  giggling  with  me.

"I'm  always  drunk  on  your  love  Andy,"  I  said  putting   the  pictures  under  the  protective  plastic.

"See  a  match  made  in  heaven  for  eternity," Andy  told  me.

"Divinely  guided  if  I  do  say  so,"  I  told  him.

If  he  only  knew  the  truth.  Or,  does  he  and  that's  why  this  is  working  out  like  a  dream?

"I  still  can't  thank  the  lucky  stars  above  for  you  being  so  clumsy  that  fateful  day  in  May  of  78," Andy  said  taking  the  photo  album  away  from  me.

"Me  too  but  why  did  you  take  the  photo  album  away?"  I  asked  him.

"Cause  this  is   a  perfect  excuse  to  cuddle,"  Andy  said  lovingly. 

"Sometimes  I  wonder  how  I  got  so  lucky  to  be  with  you,"  I  told  him  kissing  his  face.

"I  got  blessed  4  times,  you  are  my  best  friend,  my  lover,  my  wife  and  one  day  the  mother  to  our  children,"  Andy  said  pulling  me  closer  to  cuddle.

"I  love  you  so  much,"  I  told  Andy.

"I  love  you  most,"  Andy  told  me.

I  closed  my  eyes  and  rested  until  I  eventually  dosed  off.