Chapter 96 Wedding Bells Chime Again

*October  11th,  1981*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  are  celebrating  their  wedding  anniversary  in  Palm  Springs.

Andy's  POV:

A  year  ago  today,  me  and  my  darling  got  married.  It's  crazy  how  fast  time  flew  by.  Between  her  tour  and  my  recording  schedule,  it  has  been  so  hectic.

She  surprised  me  with  a  trip  to  Palm  Springs  for  us  to  celebrate  our anniversary. 

"The  hotel  you  book  darling  is  so  quaint,"  I  told  her  once  we  arrived.

"Thank  you  love.  I  tried  my  best  to  make  our  one  year  special.  I  can't  believe  they  gave  us  a  honeymoon  suite,"  she  replied.

"That's  cause  we  are  still  in  love  like  we  just  first  met,"  I  told  her  smirking.

"Very  true  darling,"  she  said  as  she  unpacked  her  bags.

"The  desk  clerk  said  they  will  be  sending  up  a  bottle  of  champagne  and  chocolate  strawberries  on  the  house,"  I  told  her. 

"Ooooh  la  la  la   fancy,"  she  said  putting  her  favorite  pillow  and  blanket  on  the  bed.

"It's  only  the  best  for  us  darling,"  I  said  kissing  her  face.

"So  we  booked  the  hotel  till  Wednesday  so  we  have  a  lot  to  do  and  see  in  a  short  few  days,"  she  said  wrapping  her  arms  around  my  neck.

"I  hope  we  can  soak  up  some  sun  rays  too.  I  miss  my  tan  darling,"  I  said  laughing.

"The  weather  is  supposed  to  be  perfect  to  take  a  dip  at  the  pool  and  soak  up  the  rays,"  she  responded.

"But  today  lets  just  order  in  and  enjoy  each  other's   company,"  I  suggested.

"That  would  be  nice  love.  I'm  going  to  go  ahead  and  go  put  my  makeup  on  the  bathroom  counter,"  she  said  kissing  me  and  taking  her  bag. 

"Ok  darling,"  I  said  as  I  unpacked  her  anniversary  gift  and  put  it  on  the  night  table.

I  got  her  silver  banded  chain  watch  and  it's  engraved  with  "as  time  passes  by,   my  heart  will  never  stop  ticking  for  you."

She  was  saying  she  wanted  a  new  watch  and  she  hadn't  gotten  one  yet  so  I  was  hoping  this  would  be  a  nice  surprise.

"Love  I  forgot  I  need  to  give  you  your  gift,"  (Y/N)  said  walking  back  from  the  bathroom  area.

"It's  no  rush  darling.  I  put  yours  on  the  end  table,"  I  said  smiling.

(Y/N)  went  through  her  suitcase  and  got  out   a  small  box  the  same  size.

"I  hope  you  like  it  love,"  she  said  handing  over  the  box. 

"Everything  you  get  me  I  love  darling,"  I  said  kissing  her  temple.

We  sat  on  the  bed  and  opened  each  other's  gifts.

"Oh  my  goodness  you  got  me  a  watch  too?"  she  exclaimed  opening  the  box.

I  opened  her  box  and  she  had  gotten  me  a  watch  too  with  a  silver  band.

"It's  so  ironic  we  thought  the  same  thing  love,"  she  said  looking  at  the  watch.

"I  thought  my  gift  was  unique  but  great  minds  think  a  like  haha,"  I  said.

"Awww  as time passes by, my heart will never stop ticking for you  thats  so  cute  love!"  she  says  as  she  reaches  over  to  hug  me.

"Thank  you  darling  mine  is   beautiful  too,"  I  said  giving  her  a  kiss.

Just  about  this  time,  there  was  a  knock  at  the  door.  I  got  up  promptly  to  find  room  service  with  the  champagne  and   chocolate  strawberries.

"Thank  you  so  much,"  I  told  the  room  service  clerk.

"Oooh  those  look  yummy,"  (Y/N)  said  stealing  a  strawberry  right  away.

"You  are  so  impatient  darling,"  I  told  her  laughing.

"Strawberries  and  chocolate  are  two  of  my  favorite  things,"  she  said  sticking  her  tongue  out  at  me.

"Well  let  me  at  least  pour  you  some  champagne  darling  to  wash  down  the  strawberries,"  I  told  her.

"Such  a  gentleman.  Thank  you  husband,"  she  said.

I  went  and  opened  the  champagne  and  poured  us  each  some  while  we  watched  some  television  and  ate  our  strawberries.

This  was  only  the  beginning  of  the  adventures  on  our  wedding  anniversary  trip.