Chapter 130 Pina Coladas

*August  1982*

After  a  long  day  at  work,  (Y/N)  and  Andy  kick  back  and  relax  with  some drinks.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Me  and  Andy  had  a  long  day  at  the  studio.  I  had  to  go  in  and  talk  with  Herb  and  Karen  about  some  of  the  final  mixes.  Next  week,  Sunflower  will  be  released  as  a  single.   Karen  was  sure  that  this  would  be  a  fifth  number  one  single  for  me.  Let's  face  it,  Karen  is  a  very  optimistic  person.

I  left  and  took  the  long  way  home.  It  was  stressful  for  all  the  final  touches  needed  to  release  my  second  studio  album.  Andy  was  busy  too  and  stressed  out  with  his  own  career  and  I  fed  off  his  energy  too.  

On  my  way  home,  I  stopped  at  this  little  lake  off  the  freeway  and  just  sat  there  for  an  hour  relaxing.  I  don't  often  get  chances  to  see  the  beautiful scenery  that  California  has. 

While   I  sat  there,  a  cute  little  duck  mother  and  her  chicks  followed  her  through  the  little  lake.  It  was  so  interesting  to  see  nature  in  its  full  circle  of  life.  

I  was  getting  too  relaxed  so  I  got  back  in  my  car  and  headed  home.

Andy  was  home  when  I  pulled  into  the  driveway.  Hopefully,  I  didn't  stress  him  out  by  not  being  home  by  5  like  I  said  I  would.  It  was  6:05pm.

"Hellooooooo,"  I said  as  I opened  the  door.

"In  the  kitchen  darling,"  Andy  said  happily.

I  headed  to  the  kitchen  and  found  Andy  had  made  us  dinner  and  made  us  Pina  Coladas.

"Oh  my  goodness  love  this  looks  soooooo  good,"  I  said  licking  my  lips.

"I  figured  you  needed  something  relaxing  after  a  long  day  at  the  studio,"  Andy  said  rubbing  my  shoulders  and  stealing  a  kiss.

"You  know  me  so  well  love,"  I  said  returning  the  kiss.

"How  was  your  day?"  Andy  asked  me.

"It  was  long  haha.  I  stopped  by  this  cute  little  lake  though  before  coming  home  and  these  baby  ducks  were  sooooo cute,"  I  said  sitting  down.

"Aw  little  baby  ducks?"  Andy  said  scrunching  his  nose.

"Yes  little  baby  ducks.  I'll  take  you  there  tomorrow  so  we  can  see  if  they  are  still  there,"  I  told  Andy  while  taking  a  sip  of  my  pina  colada.

"That  would  be  fun  darling.  I  don't  have  to  be  at  the  studio   tomorrow  at  all,"  Andy  said  as  he  sipped  his  pina  colada.

"I  think  I'm  done   with  my  album  for  now  till  the  final  mixes  are  done,"  I  responded to  Andy.

"Speaking  of  that  darling,  when  is  your  next  single  coming  out?"  Andy  inquired.

"Next  week!"  I  said  excitedly.

"It's  the  Sunflower  song,  right?"  Andy  replied.

"Yes  love  and  I'm  so  happy  how  the  single  cover  art  came  out  too,"  I  told  Andy.

"I  bet  it  will  make  it  to  number  one,"   Andy  said  positively.

"Aw  you  are  so  cute  thinking  that  love,"  I  told  him  as  we  starting  eating.

"It's  a  beautiful  song  darling  and  I  think  many  people  will  enjoy  it  too,"  Andy  said  all  matter  of  factly. 

"I  hope  so.  It's  one  of  my  favorites  that  I've  written  plus  the  music  video  was  fun  to  shoot  too,"  I  said.

"Well  you got  the  talent  darling  and  if  people  don't  see  it  that's  their  fault,"  Andy  replied  upset.

"I  think  someone  may  have  put  too  much  rum  in  these  Pina  Coladas,"  I  giggled.

"Why  do  you  say  that?"  Andy  asked  confused.

"Because  you  are  getting  all  fired  up  over  my  single  and  you've  dranken  more  then  half  of your  drink.  See  I  havent  had  nothing  but  two  sips,"  I  said  chuckling.

"Nerp,"  Andy  said  confidently.

"Uh  huh  sure  love,"  I  said  smirking.

After  a  long  day,  it  was  going  to  be  a  long  night  escaping  Andy  and  his  commentary  because  of  his  pina  coladas.