Chapter 34 Presents

*December  1979*

It's  almost  Christmas.  (Y/N)  and  Andy  are  wrapping  Christmas  gifts.  They  are  staying  home  in  California  for  the  holidays.  

Authors Note:

All  these  Christmas  chapters  are  inspired  by  my   sister  @70ssunflower.    

 She  loves  Christmas  and  of  course  the  Gibb  Brothers :)  

Andy's  POV:

This  Christmas  is  extra  special.  This  is  the  first  Christmas  in  our  new  home,  the  fact  me  and  my  darling  are  engaged.   Today  we  wanted  to  spend  some  quality  time  finally  wrapping  our  presents  we  bought  for  our  family  and  drink  hot  coco.  It  was  60  degrees  out  but  this  is  the  type  of  Christmas  we  both  dreamed  of.  

We  are  getting  a  package  ready  for  my  brothers.  We  got  them  some  blankets  and  mixed  drink  sets.  

(Y/N)'s  gift  for  Christmas  was  already  wrapped  and  under  our  tree.   It's  a  beautiful   yellow  rose  dome   with    lights  that   are  engraved  with  the  year.  I  also  got  her   a  silver  bear,  embroidered  with  our  engagement  date. 

It's  crazy  how  fast  time  goes.  If  someone  had  told  me  2  years  ago  I'd  be  embarking  on  the  best  life  I  could  of  imagined,  I'd  say   they  were  crazy.  

"Andy,  where  are  the  bows?"  (Y/N)  asked  me   while  she  struggled  with  some  scotch  tape.

"They  were  here  just  a  second  ago,"  I  said  moving  some  wrapping  paper  around.

"The  bows  distract  from  my  hideous  wrapping,"  (Y/N)  responded  laughing.

"Are  you  sure  you  didn't  wrap  them  in  the  present  you  just  did?"  I  asked  curiously.

Her  eyes  went  wide  as  she  fake  cried.

"Now  this  was  one  of  the  prettier  gifts  I  wrapped.  It  was  to  Barry  and  Linda  at  that,"  
(Y/N)  huffed.

I  just  sat  there  giggling  while  she  ripped  the  seams  of  paper  delicately.

"Stop  watching  me  struggle  love,"  she  said  laughing  in  my  direction.  

"I  can  rewrap  it  for  you  darling  if  you  want,"  I  said  between  giggle  fits.

She   carefully  pulls  the  bag  of  bows  out  of  the  gift  for  Barry  and  Linda,  still  mad.

"Give  it  to  me  I'll  fix  it  for  you  darling,"  I  said   with  gesturing  hands.

She  handed  me  the  gift  with  a  tired  sigh.  She  was  beyond  frustrated.

"It's  ok  darling.  I  can  fix  it.  We  have  plenty  of  time  to  get  the  box  shipped,"  I  told  her  softly.

"It's  fine  darling.  Remember  I'm  a  perfectionist,"  she  said  signing  some  Christmas  cards.  

I  fixed  Barry  and  Linda's  gift  and  added  the  missing  bow.  I  put  it  in  the  box  for  shipping  and  grabbed  the  cards  from  (Y/N) so  I  could  seal  the  package  with  plenty  of  tape  and  bubble  wrap  for  protection.

"See,  all  better  and  perfect," I  told  her  putting  the  box  under  the  tree.  

"We'll  mail  it  in  the  morning  with  the  rest  of  the  Christmas  cards  in  the  morning,"  she  said  while  getting  a  whip  cream  mustache.

"You  are  so  cute  darling,"  I  just  blurted  out.  

She  licked  her  lips  and rolled her  eyes,  "Stop  flattering  me  darling."  

"Everything   I  say  is  true  though  love,"  I  said  laughing.

"Do  you  think  Karen  will  like  this?  It's  a  ring  with  her  birth  stone  and  a  new  Mickey  Mouse  1979  Stuffed  Animal?"  (Y/N)   she  asked  me  holding  the  box  in  my  direction.

"Well  both  are  sentimental.  She'll  love  them  darling,"  I  said  reassuring  her.

"I  got  Richard  a   watch.   It's  gold  banded," she  pulled  it  out  of  the  gift  bag.

"Everything  you  got  for  everyone  is   beautiful  darling,"  I  told  her  while  I  was  rearranging  the  presents.  

"I'm  going  to  go  get  some  more  coco  made  love,"  (Y/N)  said  getting  up  off  the  floor.

"I'll  come  help  you  darling,"   I  said  grabbing  our  cups.

I  can't  wait  till  Christmas  Day.