Chapter 75 For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll

*October 11, 1980*

The  big  day  everyone  has  been  waiting  for:  (Y/N)  and  Andy's  wedding!

The  big  day  is  finally  here.  Andy  and  (Y/N)  are  finally  tieing  the  knot.   Maurice  and  Barry  went  to  pay  for  the  cake  at  Adela's  Sweets  and  Treats.  (Y/N)  and  Andy  invited  Adela  and  her  family  as  a  thank  you  for  designing  the   wedding  cake.

Let's  take  a  peek  at  (Y/N)  and  her  getting  ready  for  the  wedding.

"How  does  my  makeup  look?"  (Y/N)  asked  Karen  and  the  bridesmaids.

"You  look  absolutely  stunning  (Y/N)!"  Karen  exclaimed  happily.

"Now,  my  hair  is  going  to  be  the  problem.  Because  of  the  high  humidity  it's  gonna  be  frizzy  possibly," (Y/N)  sighed  a  bit  upset.

"But  the  fact  it  might  snow  for  the  wedding  will  be  good  luck,"  Olivia  said.

"Yeah  (Y/N)  your  hair  will  be  fine  love!  We  will  make  sure  it  looks  good,"  Linda  reassured  her.

"Your  dress  is  steamed  and  wrinkle  free  (Y/N)  by  the  way,"  Lesley  told  her. 

"Thank  you  guys.  You  all  are  the  best,"  (Y/N)  told  Lesley  and  the  girls.

Now,  let's  go  check  up  on  Andy  and  his  brothers  shennigans.

"Ok   so  we  paid  for  the  cake  and  they  will  deliver  it  at  3pm  since  the  reception  is  at  4,"  Maurice  informed  Andy  as  he  blow-dried  his  hair.

"Adela  said  she  was  so  excited  that  you  guys  sent  her  an  invite   to  the  wedding  too,"  Barry  said  sipping  some  champagne.

"Well  she  is  very  sweet  and  the  cake  just  wait  guys  it's  absolutely  delicious,"  Andy  said  brushing  his  hair. 

"Your  tux  is  laid  out  for  you,"  Robin  told  Andy.

"Thanks  Robin,"  Andy  mumbled.

"How  are  you  feeling?"  Barry  asked  Andy  as  he  put  on  his  bowtie.

"I'm  excited.  I  waited  so  long  to  find  a  girl  like  (Y/N)  and  now  it's  time  to  make  it  forever,"  Andy  told  him  in  response.

"You  two  are  so  happy  together.  I  hope  it  lasts  forever  lil  man,"  Maurice  told  him.

"Thanks  Mo.  I  hope  so  too,"  Andy  said  finishing  up  getting  ready.

Let's  go  back  and  see  (Y/N)  and  her  final  touches  before  the  ceremony.

"Ok  here  we  go  (Y/N)  let's  get  the  train  and  lace  fixed,"  Karen  said  helping  (Y/N)  into  her  wedding  dress. 

"Don't  mess  up  my   curls!"  (Y/N)  said  worried.

"I'm  not  going  to   (Y/N)  don't  worry.  Now  let's  zip  it  up  and  get  your  veil  and  shoes  on,"  Karen  told  her.

"Wow  you  look  beautiful  (Y/N)!"  Olivia  said  while  she  put  on  her  earrings.

"Thank  you  Livvy,"  (Y/N)  said.

"Ok  so  you  have  some   blue  on?"  Karen  asked.

"Yes  blue  nail  polish  on  my  toes  and  this  butterfly  pendant  necklace,"  (Y/N)  responded.