Chapter 129 I Want Smores

*August  1982*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  plan  their  bonfire  party. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Today  we  are  going  to  be  buying  the  stuff  for  our  bonfire  party.    We  are  getting  some  decorations  and  we  are  also  getting  tons  of  food  too. 

Andy  will  be  making  his  famous  grilled  chicken  and  also  his  famous  guacamole.  I  will  be  making  my  favorite  chocolate  chip  cookies  along  with  a  fresh  fruit  salad  among  a  few  other  items.

In  our  backyard,   Andy  and  I  have  a  pit  where  we  can  have  a  fire  to  roast  marshmallows  and  make  smores.  Summers  almost  over  so  this  is  sort  of  a  end  of  summer  bash.  

We  went  to  Kmart  to  pick  up  some  cute  backyard  decorations.   Kmart  had  some  nice  summer  items  like  cute  little  lanterns,  some   fake  potted  flowers,  and  even  some  nice  table  cloths.

Me  and  Andy  are  still  humble even  though  we  are  making  it  big  in  our  own  words.

"Should  we  get  these?"  Andy  said  pointing  at  some  patio  furniture  pillows

"If  you  want  love.  We  could  always  use  them  next  summer  too,"  I  explained  to  Andy.

"Ok, how  many  do  you  want?"  Andy  asked.

"Probably  at   least  6.  We  still  have  some  already   I  think,"  I  told  Andy.

"True  darling.  We  should  also  get  some   pool  toys  too,"  Andy  said  wandering  over  to  the  pool  aisle.

Andy  was  like  a  little  kid  when  it  came  to  shopping  for  parties.  

"They  have  a   bunch  of  pool  floaties,"  Andy  said  happily.

"They  have  a  pink  one  ooooh,"   I  said  grabbing  the  box.

"Is  that  going  to  be  your's darling?"  Andy  asked  laughing.

"Yes  boom,"  I   said  smirking.

"Then  I'll  get  a  blue  one  so  we  have  his  and  hers,"  Andy  said  all  matter  of  factly.

"So  dramatic  love,"  I  said  grabbing  pool  noodles.

I  lightly  hit  Andy  on  his  behind  with  one  of  the  pool  noodles.

"Hey  that's  not  nice  darling,"  Andy  said  acting  like   I  severely  hurt  him.

"Stop  being  so  dramatic  love  it's  just  a  pool  noodle,"  I  said  putting  4  of  them  in  the  cart.

Andy  grabbed  a  pool  noodle  and  hit  me  back  lightly.

"Stop  it,"  I  said  sternly.

"You  will  pay  later  though,"  Andy  said  with  a  wink.

"I  don't  think  so  as  long  as  I  pool  noodles  to  defend  myself  against  you,"  I  said  going  down  the  aisle.

"I  will  win  as  usual,"  Andy  said  coming  up  behind  me.

"Is  that  so?"  I  asked  him  as  we  headed  to  the  check  out.

"Yes, I  will  always  win,"  Andy  said  unloading  the  cart.

We  finished  up  at  Kmart  and  headed  to  Safeway.

"We  need  lots  of  marshmallows  and  lots  of  chocolate,"  I  said  heading  to  the  baking  aisle.

"Well  you're  already   are  sweet,"  Andy  told  me  grabbing  the  graham  crackers  from  the  top  shelf.

"Haha  very  funny  love,"  I  said  laughing.

"It's  true  you  are  the  sweetest  thing  ever,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  face.

"You  always  know  how   to  woo  a  girl  over,"  I  told  him  as  I   grabbed  the  bags  of  marshmallows.

"Yep  you  got  to  keep  the  romance  alive,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  waist.

"So  seductive  aren't  you?"  I  asked  him.

"Yep  darling,"  he  said  smiling.

"You  are  so  crazy  love,"  I  said  grabbing  the  chocolate  square  packs.

"But  you  love  it,  don't  you?"  Andy  said  pouting.

"Of  course  I  love  it  love  haha," I  said  stealing  a  kiss  from  his  pout.

"That's  why  we  are  an  everlasting  love,"  Andy  said  smiling.

"So  tall  so  wide  so  high  above?"  I  asked  Andy.

"Yerp  facts,"  Andy  said  putting  an  arm  around  my  shoulders.

We  finished  up  shopping  for  our  party.