Chapter 194 Run to Me

*January  1984*

Another  new  year  for  (Y/N)  to  explore  and  change  the  past.  

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Here  we  are,  another  new  year.  I  don't  know  what  this  life  has  in  store.  In  2  weeks,  me  and  Karen  will  be  going  to  the  studio  to  chat  with  Herb.  He  really  wants  a  flashback  to  when  we  first  started  performing  together.

As  for  Andy,  he  is  working  on  new  material  with  Barry.  Andy  and  I  have  several  charity  shows  in  store  as  well  for  the  next  few  months  as  well.  We're  going  to  do  a  cover  of  Islands  in  the  Stream  for  several  of  the  upcoming  shows.

It's  been  a quiet New  Year.  The  A&M  party  was  fun.  Me  and  Andy   ended  staying  till  11  and  almost  regretting  it.  Once  we  got  home,  we  couldn't  keep  our  eyes  open  very  long  after  getting  ready  for  bed. 

We  also  are  doing  some  last  minute  touch-ups  to  the  new  house.  Andy  and  I  ended  buying  a  new  bed  frame  that  works  better  in  our  new  bedroom.  It  has  a  shorter  footboard  and  the  headboard  matches  the  paint  color  better  too.

Another  new  thing  we  got  was  a  new  floor  rug  for  the  music  room.  Since  it's  got  tile,  we  wanted  something  to  tie  the  room  together.  We  found  a  cute  checkered  rug  that  matches  the  white  walls.

Andy  invested  in  some  new  shelves  for  his  closet  after  the  fiasco  awhile  back. 

There  not  much  to  discuss  at  the  moment.

I  was  making  lunch  when  Andy  came  downstairs  from  working  in  his  closet.

"Hi  love,"  I  greeted  him.

"Hi  darling,"  Andy  greeted  me  with  a  kiss.

"How's  the  closet  coming  along?"  I  asked  as  I  made  Andy  a  sandwich.

"Not  bad  darling.  The  shelves  already  seem  so  much  steadier,"  Andy  replied  as  he  popped  the  tab  of  a  Diet  Coke.

"That's  good  love.  Do  want  mayo  or  mustard?"  I  asked  him.

"Uh  mayo  today  please  darling,"  Andy  said  sitting  on  the  counter.

Andy  saw  the  bag  of  Lay's  Potato  chips  and  opened  the  bag.

He  took  one  out  for  himself  and  then  put  one  in  my  mouth.

"Really  love?"  I  said  chewing  the  chip  up.

"Yerp  boom  facts,"  Andy  said  popping  another  one   in  his  mouth.

I  shook  my  head  at  him.

"Save  room  for  your  sandwich  love,"  I  said  giggling.

"Oh  yeah  right,"  Andy  said  grinning.

"Yes  haha,"  I  said  as  I  put  the  second  slice  of  bread  on  top  of  his  sandwich.

I  handed  him  his  plate  and  of  course,  he  got  a  handful  of  chips.

"Thanks  darling.  You  are  the  best  wife,"  Andy  said  sitting  at  the  kitchen  table. 

"Aw  anything  for  my  husband,"  I  told  him  in  response.

I  made  myself  a  sandwich  and  went  and  sat  with  Andy.

"So  when  do  you  start  talking  about  the  new  album  with  Karen?"  Andy  asked.

"2  weeks!  It  feels  like  this  project  should  have  been  done  a  while  ago,"  I  replied  sipping  my  water.

"True  as  long  as  you  two  been  friends,  some  kind  of  collab  would  have  thought  been  done  years  ago.  It's  just  divine  timing  darling,"  Andy  said  happily. 

"Everything  happens  for  a  reason,"  I  said  taking  a  bite  of  my  sandwich.

We  enjoyed  lunch  and  went  back  to  house  work.