Chapter 196 I Only Wanna Be With You

*February  1984*

Valentines  Day  for  (Y/N)  and  Andy.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Another  Valentine's  Day  is  upon  us.   Again,  this  is  the  6th  Valentine's  me  and  Andy  are  celebrating  together.  

We  are  having  a  lowkey  day  since  we  both  had  work  this  morning.  Andy  and  I  decided  to  get  to-go  orders  from  Hillstreet  Blue,  of  course.  Andy  planned  a  romantic   walk  on  the  beach  before  we'd  go  home  to  eat.

Once  we  got  home,  we  both  got  into  our  comfy  clothes  before  we  sat  down  to  eat.  For  his  Valentine's  gift,  I  decided  to   get  him  a  special  pair  of  Nikes,  and  a  new  silver  metal  plated  necklace  that  says  "An  Everlasting  Love."

While  we  sat  down  and  ate,  we  made  small  talk.   I  had  been  working  on  independent  material  from  the  Karen  collab  that  would  be  coming  out  later  in  the  spring.

"So  how  did  work  go  darling?"  Andy  asked.

"Busyish.  A&M  wants  me  to  release  a  new  single  after  the  Karen  collab  is  finalized  so  they  are  running  over  4-5  songs  that  I  can  record,"  I  said  while  wiping  my  mouth.

"Do  they  want  you  to  do   another  album?"  Andy  asked  curiously.

"Well  they  really  haven't  said,"  I  replied.

"If  you  do  another  album,  will  you  be  going  on  tour?"  Andy  asked  to  continue  the  small  talk.

"All  of  it  is  still  up  in  the  air.  I  honestly  hope  if it's a  tour, it's a  short  month  where  we  hit  the  big  cities  like  New  York,  Chicago,  etc  cause  the  last  tour  made  me  so  burnt  out,"  I  replied   eating  a  spoonful  of  salad.

"I  know  tours  are  tiring  darling.  It  was  hard  being  away  from  you  for  a  few  days  before  I  joined  you  for  the  rest  of  the  tour,"  Andy  replied.

"Yeah  separation  anxiety  gets  real  with  us,"  I  said   chuckling.

"It's  hard  not  too  darling  haha.  We've  been  together  for  almost  6  years  now,  married  4  so  we've  spent  a  lot  of  time  together,"  Andy  said  reassuringly.

I  just  smiled  at  him.

Andy  spoke  again.

"Darling  did  we  forget  to  get  our  favorite  cheesecake?"  Andy  asked  confused.

"Uh  oh  yes  I  think  we  did  love  haha,"  I  said  sifiting  through  the  bag  left  with  the  rest  of  our  food.

I  looked  at  the  clock  and  it  was  already  7  so  it  was  probably  busy  at  Hillstreet.

"Do  we  have  anything  sweet  for  tonight?"  Andy  asked  standing  up  to  go  look  in  the  fridge  freezer  for  ice  cream.

"Besides  me?"  I  asked  smirking.

"Haha  don't  start  darling.  You  know  you  won't  win,"  Andy  said  laughing  back.

"Oopsies,"  I  said  shrugging  with  an  inncoent  smile.

"We  can  make  sundaes   darling  if  you  want?"  Andy  asked.

"Sounds  good  to  me  love,"  I  said  smiling.

Andy  came  back  and  sat  at  the  table  while  we  finished  dinner.

"I  forgot  we  bought  stuff  for  sundaes  last  week,"  I  replied  as  I  opened  my  chicken  alfredo  container.

That  was  my  favorite  thing  to  order  from  Hillstreet  Blue.

"I'm  glad  cause  its  sad  we  don't  have  our  traditonal  cheesecake,"  Andy  said  getting  his  salmon  and  rice.

"It's  ok  love  haha  we  can  get  it  for  a  treat  later  this  week,"  I  said  taking  a  forkful  of  chicken.

"True  darling,"  Andy  replied  laughing.

We  had  a  lowkey  evening  and  enjoyed  Valentines  Day  together.