Chapter 175 Brick House

*August  1983*

Andy  and  (Y/N)  discuss  options  of  moving  to a bigger  house.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Lately,  Andy  and  I  have  been  wanting  a  change  of  atmosphere.  We  love  our  house,  don't  get  us  wrong.  But,  we  want  to  either  expand  and  add  on  to  it  or  start  looking  for  a  house  in  the  neighborhood  that's  just  a  bit  bigger  with  the   same  type  of  backyard.

If  I  stay  here  forever,  and  eventually  both  me  and  Andy  want  children,  we  want  enough  room  for  that  too.

Andy   found  a  realtor  and  she  suggested  first,  checking  to  see  where  expansion  was  possible.  With  what  we  want,  finding  a  house  like  ours  would  be  nearly  impossible  because  it's  a  1960s  style  house. 

We  then  contacted  a  contractor  to  see  if  our  ideas  were  feasible.  They  told  us  yes,  but  it  would  be  easier  just  to  purchase  a  piece  of  land  and  build  the  house  from  there.

Me  and  Andy  are  at  crossroads  with  what  to  do.  It's  not  like  we  don't  have  the  funds  to  fuel  the  project.  However  my  fear  is  what  happens   when  I  possibly  go  back  to  the  future?  What  will  happen  to  everything  I   accomplished  in  this  time?

Andy  likes  the  idea   of  purchasing  a  piece  of  land.  I  do  too  as  long  as  it's  ranch  like  and  we  are  in  at  least  10  miles  driving  distance  to  stores.

Andy  and  I  sat  down  sketching  out  what  we  want  in  a  house.

"So  we  want  at  least  2  baths  right?"  Andy  asked  pointing  to  his  paper.

"Yes  love.  Oooh  we  should  have  a  half  bath  too  for  downstairs,"  I  told  him.

"That's  a  good  idea,"  Andy  said  jotting  it  down. 

"I  also  know  we  want  at  least  4  bedrooms.  Cause  once  we  start  having  kids,  they  will  want  their  own  rooms  once  they  get  a  bit  older  depending  on  how  many  kids  we  have,"  I  told  Andy.

"We've  discussed  this  before  darling.  If  we  have  2,  we  have  2.  If     the  world  blesses  us  with  more   then  we  will  cross  that  bridge,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand  and  squeezing  it  for  comfort.

I  just  smiled  at  Andy.  If  only  all  men  thought  this  way,  this  world  would  be  a  brighter  place.

"Ok  what  about  the  backyard?  Do  we  want  a  pool  still?"  Andy  asked.

"Yes  I  think  so.  It's  a  nice  addition,"  I  told  him  in  response.

We  looked  at  the  paper  and  tried  to  think  of  anything   else  to  add.

"Oh  a  bigger  living  room  would  be  nice  too  I  think,"  I  told  Andy.

"That  would  be  good  for  Christmas  or  parties  in  general,"  Andy  replied  writing  it  down  on  the  paper.

"True  love,"  I  said  taking  a  sip  of  soda.

"What  else?"  Andy  asked  curiously.

"I can't  think  of  anything  else  right  now  love,"  I  replied.

"We  can  always  add  stuff  later,"  Andy  mumbled.

"Yes  love,"  I  replied  standing  up  to  stretch.

"Now  that  we  focused  on  that,  did  we  want  to  look  at  this  stack  of  photos  the  relator  gave  us  of  potential  properties?"  Andy  asked.

"We  can  love.  Did  she  include  the  acres  of  land  too?"  I  asked  curiously.

"I  think  she  included  2   properties  we  could  buy  and  build  on,"  Andy  said  shuffling  through  the  papers.

"Sounds  good  to  me  love,"  I  told  him.

"This  property  has  horse  stables.  Imagine  us  buying  this  property  and  buying  horses  and  raising  them,"  Andy  said.

"That  would  be  fun   love  we  should  keep  that  in  mind,"  I  told   Andy.

We  finished  looking   at  properties   the  rest  of  the  day,  praying   we'd  find  our  dream  property.