Chapter 158 Dinner Reunion

*late  March  1983*

Maurice  confronts  (Y/N)  about  her  freak  out  from  last  month  at  her  welcome  home  dinner  from  Karen.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Tour  is  finally  over!  I  headed  home  on  a  flight  after  the  last  show  in  Ohio.  Andy  headed  home  2  days  ago  because  he  had  some  stuff  to  finish  for  some  upcoming  music  releases.

I  was  tired  to  say  the  least.  Herb  indeed  actually  added  4  extra  days  to  the  tour  on  top  of  the  double  shows.

I  took  a  cab  home  from  the  airport.  Boy,  was  I  sleepy.

When  the  cab  pulled  up  in  front  of  the  house,  there  was  Karen's  car  and  Andy's  car.

"Hmmmm,"  I  said  pulling  my  suitcases  out.

I  paid  the  cab  driver  and  headed  up  the  walk  way.

I  opened  up  the  front  door  and  jumped  back.

"Surprise!"  several  voices  said  in  unsion.

I  looked  up  and  saw  Karen,  Andy  (he  was  holding  a  dozen  roses)  and  Andy's  brothers  too.

"Awww  you  guys!"  I  said  in  response.

"Welcome  home  darling!"  Andy  said  handing  me  the  roses  and  hugging  me.

"I've  missed  you,"  I  whispered  in  Andy's  ear.

"I've  missed  you  girl!"  Karen  said  engulfing  me  in  a  hug.

I  wasn't  as  nervous  as  last  time  with  Maurice,  but  it  was  still  at  the  back  of  my  head.

I  just  put  on  my  big  girl  pants  and  hugged  Andy's  brothers  like  everything  was  chill.

"How  was  the  tour?"  Barry  asked  as  we  all  walked  to  sit  down  in  the  living  room.

"Exciting  but  exhausting,"  I  said  sinking  into  the  chair. 

"Where  was  your  favorite  place  to  play?"  Robin  asked  curiously.

"Probably  Pennsylvania.  I  loved  the  area  of  the  city  the  venue  was  located  at,"  I  replied.

"We  have  a  nice  dinner  cooking  darling  so  I  hope  you  are  hungry,"  Andy  said  from  behind  me  rubbing  my  shoulders.

I  kept  accidentally  making  eye  contact  with  Mo.  There's  something  unspoken  between  us  about  last  month's  incident.

" I'm  going  to  go  put  my  stuff  upstairs  and  put  my  clothes  in  the  washer,"  I  said  getting  up,  yawning.

I  was  honestly  burnt  out  and  tired  but  was  trying  to  be  nice  cause  they  all  put  so  much  effort  in  the  welcome  home  dinner.

I  was  in  the  laundry  room  when  Mo  walked  in.

"Hey  can  we  talk  about  what  happened  last  month?"  he  asked  quietly.

"Uh  sure  Mo.  What  did  you  want  to  discuss?"  I  asked  him  as  I  put  clothes  in  the  washer.

"When  you  ran  from  us  last  month,  did  I  do  something  wrong?"  Mo  asked  curiously.