Chapter 43 Dreams

*late  1979*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  are  discussing  their  wedding.  New  Years  Eve  is  in  4  days.

Andy's  POV:

Today  we  decided  to  sit   down  and  start  talking  about  the  wedding.   We  want  to  get  married  by  the  end  of  1980.   If  we  do,  there  is  so  much  to  do  in  so  little  time.  

"Darling,  were  we  wanting  a  fall  wedding  like  September-October?"  I  asked  her  filling  out  a  form  for  our  wedding  planner.

"I  was  thinking  so.  It's  a  bit  cooler  and  plus  the  fall  foliage  would  be  better  for  natural  backdrops,"  she  told  me  holding  a  picture  of  what  she  wants  for  pictures.

"Ok  so  we  will  put  late  September  early  October  on  this  form,"  I  wrote  with  my  chicken  scratch  writing.

"I  also  want  to  have   the  bridesmaids  dresses  to  be  a  shade  of  pink,"  (Y/N)  told  me.

I  listened  and  wrote   it  down.

"For  the  best  men,  I  think  it  should  be  a  classic  tuxedo,"  I  told  her  seeing  what  her  opinon  is.

"Classic  tuxedos  is  a  great  idea  love.  That  will  look  nice  with  our  planned  dress  and  tux,"   she   said  in  response. 

"Ok  the  next  thing  on  our  list  darling  is the types  of  cake  we  are  looking  at?"  I  asked  her.

"Well  what  kind  of  cake  do  you  want? I  love  cake  so  I'm  up  for  anything,"  (Y/N)  laughed  in  response.

"Well  we  could  put  down  like  2-layer,  4 layers,  etc?  We  still  will  have  to  do  cake  testing,"  I  said  laughing  in  response.

"Oh  that's  what  you  meant  Andy.  Well  that's  fine  to  put  4  layer  because  I  don't  know  how  many  guests  were  going  to  have,"   she  responsed.

"That  was  my  next  question  darling  a  rough  estimate  of  how  many  people  and  if  it's  a  private  or  public  wedding?"  I  asked  while  sipping  some  Dr.  Pepper.

"Well  uh  eeek  um  well  there's   all  of  Karen  and  Rich,  Olivia,   your  brothers,  sister,  parents, "  she  started  rambling  off.

"Well  what  about  your  family  love?  You  don't  think  they'll  wanna  see  you  get  married  despite  all  that's  happened?"  I  asked  her.

She  sighed, "  Well   maybe  Andy  I  don't  know.  I  haven't  talked  to  them  in  about  a  year."

"But  it  might  reconnect  you  guys.  The  marriage  of  two  people  is  special  and  it  might  make  you  happy  to  at  least  invite  them,"  I  told  her  while   wrapping  my  arm  around  her.

"Well  just  roughly  write  about  50  people  then.  I  don't  want  a  flashy   wedding,"  she  told  me.

"I  feel  the  same  way  darling,"  I  told  her  writing  down  50  people  on  the  line. 

"I  want  our  romanctic  day  to  only  involve  the  people  we  love  and  helped  us  get  to  this  day,"  she  said  kissing  my  face.

"Sounding  so  poetic  right  now  (Y/N),"  I  said  cupping  her  face  and  kissing  her.

We  both  smiled  into  the  kiss.  I  embraced  her  for  a  while  as  we  both  started  getting  overwhelmed  with  the  details.

"It's  a  bit  overwhelming,  huh?  Planning  a  wedding,"  she  whispered  in  my  ear.

"Yes  darling  but  I  couldn't  imagine  marrying  anyone  else,"  I  told  her  while  kissing  her  temple.

"I  couldn't  imagine  anywhere  else  I  could  be,"  she  told  me.

"We  are  too  mushy  right  now  darling,  lets  send  this  paperwork  back  to  the  wedding  planner,"  I  told  her  while  reaching  for  the  paperwork.

"Let's  pop  some  champagne  to  celebrate  step  one  of  our  wedding,"  she  said  happily  walking  to  the  kitchen.

"It's  a  perfect  idea  darling.  Let's  get  a  food  delivery   to  the  house  instead  of  making  something  tonight  love,"  I  said   picking  up  a  food  menu  from  one  of  the  drawers.

"Can  we  do  chinese  take  out?"  she  asked  puling  out  the   bottle  of  champagne  and  two  glasses.

"Ooh  we  haven't  had it  in  a  while.  That  sounds  perfect  darling,"  I  responded  pulling  out  the  menu  for  takeout.

"To  our  wedding,"  (Y/N)  proposed  a  toast  to  me.

"To  our  wedding,"  I  clinked  my  glass  with  hers  and  sealed  the  proposal  with  a  kiss.