Chapter 173 I Don't Wanna Be Alone

*July  1983*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  enjoy  a  day  by  the  pool

(Y/N)'s  POV:

We  finally  got  our  pool  cleaned  and  up  and  running  for  the  summer.  Me  and  Andy  could  not  wait  to  take  a  dip  so  we  went  ahead  and  got  our  swimsuits  on.

We  put  on  sunscreen  and  headed  outside  for  some  summer  rays.

"This  is  the  best  decision  ever,"  I  replied   to  Andy  as  he  opened  the  umbrella  up.

"I  know  darling.  It's  finally  summer  temperatures  and  I  want  to  tan,"  Andy  replied  as  he  stepped  into  the  pool.

"It  feels  a  bit  cold  still  though,"  I  told  Andy.

"We  will  warm  up  soon  darling,"  Andy  replied  chuckling.

"I  hope  I  don't  sunburn.  Oh  shoot  I  should  have  gotten  a  hat  on,"  I  said  worried.

"Why  darling?  You  got  sunglasses  and  sunscreen,"  Andy  replied.

"But  my  scalp  might  get  sunburned,"  I  replied.

"You'll  be  fine  darling  it  never  happened  before,"  Andy  replied  reassuringly.

"It's  my  biggest  fear  haha,"  I   told  Andy  back.

For  a  while  we  just  floated  around  the  pool,  did  a  swim  around  the  pool  and  watched  Sam  enjoy  his  popsicle  as  he  sat  in  the  shade.  Days  like  this  were  my  favorite.  Just  me  enjoying  Andy  and  the  life  the  universe  blessed  me  with.

In  the  distance,  clouds  were  rolling  in.  Even  though  we  were  happy  and  content  in  the  pool,   a  nice  rainshower  would  be  enjoyed  by  the  hot  Californians.

"I  think  a  storm  is  building  darling,"  Andy  said  while  pointing  east.

"I  think  so  too.  It  shouldn't  be  here  for  a  while  though,"  I  replied  to  Andy  as  I  got  my  hair  wet.

"You  never  get  your  hair  wet  darling  what  are  you  doing?"  Andy  asked  confused.

"I'm  washing  it  tonight  anyways  love  haha  it's  too  hot  for  my  hair  not  to  be  wet.  I  can  feel  my  scalp  and  hair  sweating,"  I  told  Andy  as  I  flicked  some  water  at  him.

Andy  flicked  water  back.

"Hey  let  me  win  pleaseee,"  I  said  all  dramatic.

"Why  should  I  darling?"  Andy  asked  smirking.

"Cause  I  said  so  that's  why,"  I  replied  confidently.

"And  I  have  to  listen  to  you?"  Andy  replied  with  a  laugh.

"Yerp  you  should  listen  to  me,"  I  replied  swimming  to  the  other  side  of  the  pool.

"Otay  fine  darling  you  win,"  Andy  replied  giving  up.

"Yay  I  win,"  I  replied  happily.

"Only  this  time. Next  time  will  be  a  fight,"  Andy  said.

"Is  that  so  darling?"  I  replied  mimicking  Andy's  accent.

"Not  that  again,"  Andy  said  swimming  towards  me.

"What  are  you  gonna  do  about  it?"  I  replied  shurgging  my  shoulders.

"I  have  no  plan  so  I  guess  nothing,"  Andy  replied.

"Oh  well love,"  I  said  laughing.

I  started  swimming  the  opposite  direction  while  Andy  tried  to  keep  up  with  me.  I  was  actually  headed  to  the  pool  steps  so  I  could  go  in  cause  I was  getting  too  thirsty.

"Where  are  you  going?"  Andy  asked.

"Inside.  I  need  water,"  I  told  him.

I  honestly  think  it  was  too  long  outside.  It  was  only  92  degrees  but  that  sun  can  beat  you  up.

"I'll  be  in  a  few  darling,"  Andy  said.

We  cooled   off  and  enjoyed  the  rest  of  the  day  inside,  in  front  of  the  TV  with  drinks.