Chapter 45 New Year

*January  1,  1980*  

Were  now  in  1980.  (Y/N)'s  big  year  and  2   year anniversary of being  in  the  new  old  world.  Andy  is  getting  ready  to  release  his  new  album.  (Y/N)  is  merging  more  to  this  time.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Well,  it's  another  year  gone.  It's  almost  been  two  years  since  I've  come  to  this  world.  Nothing  has  really  changed.  I  still  carry  my  memories  of  my  dear  family.  

Today  is  the  start  of  the  new  year.  Me  and  Andy  will  most  likely  be  married  by  the  end  of  the  year.  

Andy  and  I  had  stayed  up  late  last  night  waiting  for  the  new  year  ball  drop  (and  kiss  of  course,  duh.)  

We  started  our  day  a  bit  later.  We  really  didn't  have  much  planned  to  do  today  besides  just  enjoy  each  others  company.  

I  was  finishing  the  morning  dishes  before   heading  upstairs  to  shower  and  get  ready  when   Andy  comes  running  into  the  kitchen.

"Darling  there's  something  you  need  to  see.  Come  on  hurry,"  he  grabbed  my  hand  running  up  the  stairs.

My  heart  starts  pounding  and  we  run  up  the  stairs  effortlessly. 

We  run  into  our  bedroom  and  there  are  candles  and  rose  petals  everywhere.

"We  never  celebrated  our  1  1/2  year  anniversary  last  month  darling,"  Andy  spoke  in  my  ear.

"Love,   this  is  so  cute,"  I  said  in  amazement.

"So  go  shower  and  get  ready  so  we  can  cuddle  and  watch  TV  and  eat  junk  food  all  day,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  face.  

"You  are  always  so  romantic   love,"  I  said  kissing  him  in  return.

I  headed  to  the  shower  to  get  ready  for  our  cuddle  date.

"Was  there  anything  specific  you  wanted  to  munch  on?"  Andy  asked  through  the  bathroom  door.

"Uhm  do  we  have   peanut  butter  pretzels?"  I  said  while  turning  the  shower  off.

"I  can  look  darling.  I  also  made  some  popcorn  and  iced  tea,"  Andy  responded.

"Ok  sounds  good,"  I  said  while  opening  the  door,  dressed  in  my  favorite  two  piece  outfit.

"You  shouldn't  put  makeup  on  darling.  You  look  beautiful  today  the  way  you  are,"  Andy  said   to  me  as  soon  as  I  walked  out.

Even  after  almost  2  years,  I  still  blush  at  his  words.

"Stop  blushing  darling,  you  know  everything  I  say  is  true,"  Andy  told  me  giving  my  face  kisses.

"I  know  darling  I  still  feel  self-conscious  around  you  even  though  I  know  you   love  me,"  I  said  mumbling  into  his  neck.

He  pulled  me  where  we  were  face  to  face.

"Stop  it  darling  right  now.  You  don't  need  to  feel  that  way.  You  are  the  most  beautiful  girl  I've  ever  met  and  the  universe  blessed  me  with.  I  love  you  so  much,"  Andy  said  caressing  my  face.

"I  know  love.  I  love  you  so  much  it  hurts  sometimes.  It's  just  hard  to  believe  how  lucky  I  got  to  be  with  you,"  I  told  him  in  response.

"I  love  you  just  the  way  you  are  (Y/N),  you  are  my  forever,"  Andy  told  me  in  a  whisper.

"Come  on  let's   go  cuddle  and   enjoy  our  new  year  together,"   I  told  Andy.

"Here's  to  our  new  year,"  Andy  said  kissing  me  again.

"Here's    to  our  new  year  Andy,"  I  said  popping  pretzels  in  my  mouth.