Chapter 84 That Girl

*Spring  1981*

Andy  surprises  (Y/N)  with  a  6  month  marriage  anniversary  date. 

Andy's  POV:

Today  me  and  (Y/N)  have  been  officially  married  for  6  months.  We've  been  together  now  almost  3  years.  She's  been  busy  with  rehearsal  for  her  upcoming  United  States  tour. 

I've  been  busy  with  television  appearances  and  other career-related things. 

I  decided  that  while  she's  out  at  rehearsals  I'll  turn  the  house  into  a  fairytale.  Every  day  she  makes  me  feel  like  I'm  living  in  a  fairytale.  

I  purchased  rose  petals,  her  favorite  champagne,  her  favorite  dessert  from  our  favorite  restaurant.  I  also  ordered  carry-out  from  Hillstreet  Blue.  

I  found  some  extra  white  Christmas  lights  and  hung  them  around  the  house  to  add  to  the  princess  fairytale.

She  told  me  she'd  call  when  was  almost  home  so  I  decided  that  I  would  draw  her  a  bath  with  her  favorite  soap  as  well.  

I  laid  out  her  favorite  jumpsuit  to  put  on  after  her  bath  and  waited  for  her  to  call.

The  phone  soon  rang  and  I  was  hoping  it  was  (Y/N).

"Hello?"  her  soft  spoken  voice  came  over  on  the  phone.

"Ello  darling,  are  you  on  your  way?" I  asked.

"Yes  Andy  I  am.  Today  has  been  tiring  so  I  hope  you  have  lots  of  cuddles  ready,"  (Y/N)  said  laughing.

"You  know  I  am  the  best  medicine  darling.  Be  safe  see  you  soon,  love  you,"  I  told  her.

"Love  you  more,"  she  said  before  hanging  up.

I  waited for a  few   before  starting  the  bath.  We  didn't  live  very  far  from  the  studio  so  she'd  be  home  fast  if  there  wasn't  traffic.

I  went  downstairs  after  the  water  was  done  and  she  was  pulling  in  the  driveway.

I  waited  for  her  reaction  when  she  opened  the  door.

"Hi  baby- oh my  gosh  Andy!"  she  stopped  midsentence.

"Happy  6  months  married  darling,"  I  said  wrapping  my  arms  around  her.

"You,  you  are  something  else  love.  I  love  you  so  much," she  told  me  as  she  leaned  in  for  a  kiss.

After  we  kissed,  she  started  heading  upstairs.

"Wait  darling  there  is  a  bath  waiting  for  you  and  I  laid  out  your  favorite  jumpsuit  to  change  into,"  I  told  her.

"Andy,  you  are  absolutely  the  best  husband  in  the  world,"  she  told  me  and  gave  me  another  hug  and  kiss.

"Go  unwind  in  the  bath  and  I'll  get  dinner  ready  for  us,"  I  told  her. 

"Oooh  what  are  we  having?"  she  asked.

"Our  favorite  Hillstreet  Blue,"  I  told  her  with  a  smile.

"I  can't  wait  love  I'll  try  and  be  quick,"  she  said  at  the  top  of  the  stairs.

I  headed  to  the  kitchen  and  got  dinner  warmed  up.  I  made  sure  the  lemon  cheesecake   was  still  cold  in  the  fridge.

I  pulled  the  champagne  out  and  two  glasses  and  got   the  table  are  set  up  with  candles.

I  soon  heard  (Y/N)  coming  down  the  stairs.

She  looked  much  more  relaxed  then  when  she  first  got  home.

"Oh  awww  Andy  you  did  all  this  for  us?"  she  asked.

"Yes  of  course  for  my  loving  wife,"  I  told  her  kissing  her  temple.

"Oooh  even  my  favorite  champagne?"  she  asked.

"Yes  and  you  do  the  honors  of  opening  it  up,"  I  said  handing  her  the  bottle  and  glasses.

"I'm  not  that  good  at  opening  bottles  but  ok  love,"  she  said  laughing.

She  opened  the  bottle  and  poured  us  some.

"Do  I  have  to  give  a  speech?"  she  said  laughing.

"No  but  I  will  say  that  I  love  you  very  much  and  you   deserve  the  world,"  I  told  her.

"I'll  cheers  to  that   love,"  she  said  clicking  her  glass  against  mine. 

"To  our  forever,"  I  told  her.

"The  dream  that  came  true,"  she  said  kissing  me.

"Now  let's  eat  darling  you  must  be  starving,"  I  told  her.

"I   am  love  and  you  picked  up  what  I  was  craving,"  she  told  me  back.

"Anddddd  I  may  have  gotten  your  favorite  lemon  cheesecake  for  dessert," I  told  her  in  response.

"Oh  my  gosh  darling  you  know  me  too  well,"  she  said  digging  into  dinner.

One  thing  is  for  certain,  I  will  always  take  of  my  darling.