Chapter 135 Jumping Out of Aeroplanes

*October  9,  1982*

Andy  is  confused  why  his  brothers  are  flying  in.  (Y/N)  is  upset  because  Karen  and  Herb  want  her  to  record  a  promo  video  on  her anniversary.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

I  am  so  mad  because  Karen  called  early  this  morning,  letting  me  know  that  in  2  days,  Herb  wants  me  to  film  a  promotional  video.   You  know  what  2  days  from  now  is?  My  wedding anniversary.  I am  so  upset  and  Andy  is  also  kind  of  mad  too.  His  brothers  are  flying  in  today  and  we  don't  know  why.  I  guess  there  is  a  charity  event  here  in  LA  they  promised  to  perform  at.

"Isn't  it  weird  that  my  brothers  suddenly  have  a  performance?"  Andy  asked  me  as  he  made  breakfast.

"I  don't  know  love.  It  makes  me  kind  of  mad too  that  Karen  and  Herb  suddenly  decided  that  I  need  to  film  in  2  days  on  our  anniversary,"  I  replied  to  him. 

"I  know  darling  I'm  sorry.  Hopefully  you'll  be  done  early  so  we  can  celebrate  in  the  evening,"  Andy  replied  as  he  cracked  eggs  into  the  frying  pan.

I  went  and  poured  another  cup  of  coffee  for  myself  and  sat  back  down.

"I  hope  so  too.  It  kind  of  is  driving  me  mad,"  I  said  flipping  through  the  newspaper.

"Well  darling  we  can  always  celebrate  the  day  after  too,"  Andy  said  grabbing  a  spatula.

"That's  true  love,"  I  told  him.

"Do  you  want  your  eggs  scrambled  or  over  easy  today?"  Andy  asked.

"Scrambled  would  be  fine  love,  thank  you,"  I  told  Andy.

"So   what  did  you  wanna  do  for  our  anniversary  darling?"  Andy  asked  as  he  scrambled  the  eggs.

"Maybe  a  nice  dinner  out?  Maybe  we  could  celebrate  at  Hillstreet?"  I  told  him.

"Let  me  call  them  and  see  if  we  could  book  a  table,"  Andy  said  smiling.

Andy  went  and   grabbed  the  phone  book  and  went  to  the  wall  phone.

"Hello  I  was  wondering  if  there  was  any  tables  available  for  reservation,"  Andy  spoke  into  the  phone.

Andy's  face  fell.

"Oh  ok  thank  you  anyways,"  Andy  said  hanging  up  sad.

"What's  the  matter, love?"  I  asked  him.

"The  whole  restaruant  is  rented  out  for  the  evening  on  our  annivesary.  They  had  lunch  openings  but  we  don't  know  what  time  we'll  both  be  done  with  work,"  Andy  said  sadly.

"Oh  man  that  sucks.  Well  maybe  Tuesday  we  can  have  a  nice  dinner  at  Hillstreet,"  I  told  him  smiling.

"We  can  try,"  Andy  said  happy.

"Then  maybe  we  can  go  to  the  beach  and  watch  the  sunset,"  I  told  him  sipping  my  coffee.

"That  would  be  fun  darling.  I'll  make  sure  we  can  get  an  earlish  dinner  reservation,"  Andy  said  serving  me  my  breakfast.

"Ok  love,"   I  said  grabbing  the  Tobasco  sauce.

"Why  do  you  love  Tobasco  sauce  so  much?"  Andy   said laughing..

"It  gives  me  an  adrenaline  rush,"  I  said  pouring  it  all  over  my  eggs.

"You  are  something  else  darling,"  Andy  said  grabbing  the  butter  for  his  toast.

"You   know  you  love  me,"  I  said  smirking.

"Yes  I  doooooooo,"  Andy  said  spreading  butter  all  over  his  toast.

We  sat  there  eating  happily  when  the  doorbell  rang.

Andy  wiped  his  face  and  went  to  open  the  door.

"Hellooooooo,"  I  heard  from  the  doorway.

"What  are  you  doing  here  so  early?"  I  heard  Andy  say.

I  was  putting  some  jam  on  my  toast  when  I  heard  footsteps  coming  to  the  dining  room  table.

"Heyyyyy   my  favorite  sister  in  law,"  Maurice  joked.

"What  about  my  wife?"  Barry  said  laughing.

"Hey what are ya'll doing here?" I said getting up.

"We  caught  an  earlier  flight  so  we  can  catch  up  with  you  guys,"  Barry  said  giving  me  a  hug.

"We  didn't  mean  to  interrupt  your  breakfast,"  Robin  said.

"It's  ok,"  I  said  in  response.

Andy  goes  and  sits  down  to  finish  his  breakfast.

"Did  you  guys  want  some  coffee?"  I  get  up  to  go  start  a  new  batch.

"That  would  be  lovely  thank  you,"  Barry  said.

"Do  you  have  any  creamer?"  Maurice  asked.

"Of  course  that's  her  favorite  way  of  drinking  coffee,"  Andy  said  smiling. 

We  sat  there  enjoying   coffee  catching  up  with  the  Gibb  brothers.