Chapter 105 Lovers Live a Little Longer

*December  1981*

(Y/N)  is  enjoying  time  at  home  with  Andy  before  the  year  flies  by  again.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

As  cliche  as  it   sounds,  greeting  cards  have  all  been  sent,  the  Christmas  rush  is  through,  the  only  wish  I  want  to  make  is  wishing  to  be  with  Andy  today.  

Andy  had  to  go  to  the  studio  to  record  some  overdubbing  for  his  album.  I  was  home,  finishing  up  last  mintue  wrapping  of  gifts  and  making  more  Christmas  goodies  cause  Karen  would  be  by  later  for  our  gift  exchange.

I  was  wrapping  gifts   while  Sam  cuddled  up  near  the  fireplace.  The  weather  was  chilly  enough  finally  here  in California. 

I  had  on  my  favorite  Christmas  compilation  record  and  just  was  in  the  moment.

I  got  Andy  for  Christmas  this  year   some  nice  button  up  shirts  and  some  simple  ties  cause  he  was  going  through  a  tie  phase. 

I  also  got  him  another  pair  of  his  favorite  shoes:  Nikes!

 Sam  got  up  and  came  and  laid  by  me  and  was  whining.

"What's  wrong  Sam?"  I  asked.

I  followed  Sam  and  he  went  to  the  door  and  I  looked  outside.

Andy  was  home  in  the  driveway,  unloading  a  few  clothing  shaped  boxes.

I  went  and  put  Sam  outside,  unlocked  the  door  for  Andy,  and  went  and  finished  wrapping  his  gifts.  I  didn't  think  he'd  be  home  so  soon.

"Honey  I'm  homeeeeeeee,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"I'm  finishing  up  wrapping  up  your  gifts  here  in  the  den,"  I  shouted  back.

"Ok  darling  I  always  wanted  to  say  honey  I'm  home,"  he  said  from  the  hall.

"You  can  come  in  now  love.  They  are  wrapped,"  I  said.

"I  just  finished  up  shopping  for  you  darling,"  Andy  said  proudly. 

"Can  I  have  a  hint?"  I  asked  smirking.

"Nope  no  hints  darling  till  Christmas  morning,"  he  said  bending  down   to  kiss  my  temple.

"Ok  fine  love,"  I  said  laughing  and  gathering  up  the  wrapping  supplies.

"So  what's  up  darling?"  Andy  asked.

"Nothing  much  love.  Karen  is  coming  by  later  for  our  exchange  of  gifts,"  I  said  getting  up  off  the  floor.

"Oooh  fun  darling.  Do  you  want  to  watch  some  Christmas  movies  today  maybe  too?"  Andy  asked.

"We  can  love.  I  think  they  were  playing   Christmas  Carol  on  one  of  the  news  stations  tonight,"  I  told  him.

"Scoorage  right?"  Andy  asked  as  he  helped  me  carry  my  wrapped  gifts  to  the  tree.

"Yes  love.  By  the   way, for  dinner   I'm  going  to  make  some  steak  and  potatoes  and  a  salad,"  I  told  him.

"Oooh  that  sounds  good  darling,"  Andy  said  licking  his  lips.

"Then  I  made  plenty  of  cookies  for  dessert  too,"  I  said  heading  to  the  kitchen.

Andy  was  just  following  me  all  over  the  place. 

I  got  into  the  fridge  and  grabbed  us  some  Dr.  Pepper  to  enjoy  with  a  few  cookies.

Andy  let  Sam  in  and  gave  him  some  belly  rubs.

"He  really  missed  you  awww,"  I  said  sipping  some  Dr.  Pepper.

"I  think  he  wants  the  cookie  on  the  counter,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"He  can  have  the  peanut  butter  one  if  he  want  it,"  I  said  handing  one  over  to  Andy.

Andy  gave  Sam  the  cookie  and  we  headed  to  the  living  room  just  to  chill  out,  waiting  for  Karen.