Chapter 184 Settling In

*November  1983*

Andy  and  (Y/N)  are  finally  settling  in  to  their  new  home.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

After  all  the  moving  chaos,  we  are  finally  settled  in  to  our  new  place.  There are minor  details  I  still  need  to  work  on,  but  me  and  Andy  are  finally  comfortable.

Thanksgiving  is  next  week  and  I  can't  believe  how  fast  time  has  passed.  We  barley  celebrated  Halloween  due  to  the  moving  process.  Christmas  is  upon  us  and  the  new  year  will  slowly  creep  upon  us.

Today,  I  was  finishing  my  closet.  I  had  organized  all  my  actual  clothes  on  the  iron  rod  racks.  The  closet  has  shelves  where  I  can  put  my  shoes  and  small  purse  collection  on  the  shelves.  The  nice  thing  about  this  closet  is  I  am  able  to  put  a  stand  up  mirror  in  there.  On  the  sliding  doors  to  the  closet,  there's  two  mirrors  which  is  nice  to  have.

There  is  two  big  windows.  The  best  part  of  the  bedroom  is  the  view   from  our  room.  There  is  a  big  oak  tree  that  provides  shade  in  the  evening  in  our  room  too.

Andy  was  busy   working  in  his   closet.   He  wasn't  as  stoked  as  I  was  cause  he  wanted  to  work  on  the  room  we  designated  for  our  work/music  room.

"Darling  can  you  help  me?"  Andy  called  from  his  closet.

"Coming,"  I  called  from  my  side  of  the  room.

I  walked  in   to  find  Andy  covered  in  clothes  from  shelf  that  was  slightly  slanted  above  his  head.

"Love  are  you  ok?"  I  asked  shocked.

"I  must  have  put  too  many  jeans  on  the  shelf  so  the  screws  came  loose  on  the   shelf,"  Andy   said  defeated.

"Awwww  poor  baby,"  I  told  Andy  as   I  helped  clear  the  clothes  off  him.

"Do  you  know  where  the  screwdriver  is?"  Andy  asked  curiously.

"Uh  maybe  in  the  garage  if  not  a  knife  will  work,"  I  said  ruffling  his  hair.

"A  knife?"  Andy  asked  curiously.

"Yes  love  haha  I  used  to  use  a  knife  all  the  time," I  said  helping  him  up  off  the  floor.

"Wow  seems  dangerous  darling,"  Andy  said  as  he  begin  folding  his  jeans  again.

"I'll  be  back,"  I  said  heading  downstairs.

I  went  to  the  garage   and  looked  for  the  tool  bag  we  had.  We  still  had  several  boxes  taped  up  that  we  had  not  yet  gone  through.  

I  found  the  bag  with  our  tools  and  grabbed  the  flathead  screwdriver  and  headed  back  upstairs.  While  I  was  going  upstairs,  I  could  hear  Andy  cussing.

I  walk  slowly  into  the  bedroom  and  walked  into  his  closet  to  find  that  another  shelf  had  fallen.

"Love?"  I  asked  giggling.

"Please  don't  ask,"  Andy  said  with  a  fake  cry.

"What  happened  love?"   I  asked  him  as  I  handed  him  the  screwdriver.

"Another  shelf  collapsed  so  I'm  just  going  to  put  my  jeans  and  pants  in  the  drawer  set  in  the  bedroom.  I'm  mad,"  Andy  said  grabbing  the  loose  screws  and  putting  them  back  in  the  wall.

"I  sorry  love,"  I  said  rubbing  his  shoulders  as  worked  on  the  shelf.

"Mmmmm,"  Andy  mumbled.

"You  are  so  tense  love  you  need  to  relax,"  I  told  him.

"I  will  later  darling.  I  just  wanted  the  closet  done,"  Andy  said  checking  the  steadiness  of  the  shelf.

"We  can  work  on  it  together  so  it  get's  done  faster,"  I  told  him  as  I  got  on  the  floor  with  him.

"I  don't  want  to  take  you  away-,"  Andy  started  saying.

I  cut  him  off  by  giving  him  a  kiss.  Maybe  I  can  make  him  just  relax  for  one  moment.

"Is  that  your  way  of  telling  me  to  shut  and  up  relax?"  Andy  asked  laughing  as  he  locked  eyes  with  me.

"Yes  my  thoughts  exactly  love  haha.  Nothing  has  to  be  rushed,"  I  told  him  carresing  his  face.

He  leaned  in  and  stole  another  kiss.   I  could  feel  his  body  relaxing  finally.  

Andy  just  grabbed  me  and  held  me  in  his  lap  for  the  moment.  

"You  know,  I  think  these  little  moments  are  my  favorite,"  Andy  said  pressing  his  forehead  against  mine.

"Me  too  love,"  I  said   moving  my  face  to  give  his  cheek  a  kiss.

"We've  come  so  far  together   darling  it's  crazy,"  Andy  said  in  my  ear.

"I  know  love  and  I  wouldn't  change  a  thing,"  I  told  him  giving  him  another  kiss.

"Thank  goodness  you  don't  know  how  to  walk,"  Andy  said  laughing.

"I  tried  so  hard,"  I  told  him  giggling.

"Let's  finish  my  closet  darling,"  Andy  said  giving  me  a  side  hug.

"Otay,"  I  said  hesitantly.

We  got  Andy's  closet  done  and  enjoyed  the  rest  of  the  evening  making  dinner  and  watching  some  tele.