Chapter 166 Matches Spark

*June  1983*

Andy  and  (Y/N)  are  at  the  Match  Game  studio  to  start  filming.

(Y/N)'s  POV:

We  start  filming  our  episodes  today  for  Match  Game.  The  other  two  couples  that  are  playing   with  us  is  Mitizi  McCall  and  Charlie  Brill  and  they  paired  up  Brett  and  Charles  as  a  couple.  I  feel  like  no  one  believes  in-game  shows  anymore  like  this  and  the  fun  is  starting  to  fade.

We  got  to  the  studio  with  our  wardrobe  changes.  The  wardrobe  lady  directed  us  to  the  areas  where  we'd  get  hair  and  makeup  done.  There  was  also  a  place  for  wardrobe  changes  not  too  far  off  the  stage.

Andy  and  I  were  put  together  for  our  hair,  makeup  and  wardrobe  change.  I  was  so  excited  to   be  able  to  work  with  Brett   again  and  get  to  meet  Mitzi  McCall.

"Do  you  want  to  color  coordinate  for  the  shows  darling?"  Andy  asked  from  behind  the  changing   screen.

"We  can  love.  What  color  are  you  wearing  today?"  I  asked  him   as  I   powdered  my  face.

"Blue,"  he  replied  as  I  heard  him  button  his  shirt  up.

"Ok  I  have  a  blue  dress  that  works,"  I  said  sifting  through  my  clothes.

One  thing  about  Match  Game  is  you  film  all  the  episodes  over  a  3  day  period  usually.  It  would  be  quick  and  fast.

Andy  finished  changing  and  came  out  from  behind  the  screen  and  he  looked  so  good  in  blue  I  must  say.  

"You  look  handsome  love,"  I  told  him.

"Hahaha  thank  you  darling.  I  can't  wait  to  see  how  you  look  in  your  blue  dress,"  Andy  said  kissing   my  temple.

I  went  and  changed  my  outfit  and  got  settled  for  the  filming.

"You  look  beautiful  darling,"  Andy  said  as  I  stepped  out.

"Aw  thanks  love,"  I  said   adjusting  my  earrings.

There  was  a  knock  on  our  door  and  it  was  the  producer  letting  us  know   it  was  time  to  go  on  set.

As  me  and  Andy  walked  hand  in  hand  to  the  stage,  someone  tapped  on  my  shoulder.

I  turn  around  and  it  was  Brett  walking  with  Mitizi.

"Hey!"  I  stopped  and  turned  to  greet  them.

"I  just  wanted  to  personally  introduce  you  and  Andy  to  Mitzi,"  Brett  said  smiling.

"I  love  your  guys music.  You  two are  incredibly  talented,"  Mitzi  said  sticking  her  hand  out  to  shake  mine  and  Andy's  hands.

"It's  a  pleasure  to  meet  you,"  me  and  Andy  said  together.

"Now  let's  get  to  making  some  matches!"  Brett  said  enthusiscally.

We  walked  to  the  set  where  everyone  else  was  already  at  Gene  Rayburn  was  standing  talking  to  Charlie  and  Charles.  Charlie  was  the  first   seat,  then  Brett  then  Charles.  I  was  the  first  seat  on  the  bottom,  then  Andy  then  Mitizi.