Chapter 119 Flying High

*May  1982*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  meet  up  with  Adela  and  her  family. 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Earlier  this  week,  I  received  a  call  from  Adela  saying  that  she  and  her  family  would  be  in  town  on  business  and  wanted  to  see  us.  I  immediately  told  her  heck  yes.  Adela  and  her  family  have  a  special  place  in  my  heart    

Me  and  Andy  planned  a  cute  day  to  show  them  what  Downey  is  all  about.  They  flew  in  last  night  and  were  gonna  meet  up  at   a  brunch  spot  me  and  Karen  love:  The  Market  Place.

We  drove  to  meet  up  with  Adela's  family.

"I'm  so  excited  to  see  them,"  I  told  Andy  as  we  got  onto  the  side  street  to  the  brunch  spot.

"Me  too  darling.  They  are  really  something  special,"  Andy  said  as  he  turned  on  his  blinker.

"The  Market  Place  is  the  perfect  spot  because  of  the  big  patio  tables,"  I  told  Andy  as  I  powdered  my  nose.

"The  club  sandwich  you  always  bring  me  home  is  the  best,"  Andy  said  licking  his  lips.  

"I  love   the  everything  bagel  breakfast  sandwich  with  turkey  sausage  and  extra  mozzarella  cheese  and  tater  tots,"  I  told  him  as  he  parked. 

"I  might  just  get  that  today,"  Andy  said  opening  my  door  for  me.

He's  still  such  a  gentleman,  4  years  later.

We  walked  hand  and  hand  and  saw  Adela,  Willie,  Cece  and  Sharon  standing  at  the  door  entryway.

"Heyyyyyy!"    I  said  excitedly.

"Hello  (Y/N)  and  Andy!"  Adela  said  happily  reaching  for  a  hug.

Andy  shook  Willie's  hand  and  gave  Sharon  and  Cece  hugs.

Sharon  had  a  quick  blush  come  over  her  face.  I  thought  that  was  so  cute.

"How  are  my  favorite  ladies?"  I  asked  Sharon  and  Cece.

"Busy  busy  I  graduated  high  school  now  I'm  getting  ready  for  college  this  fall, "  Cece  told  me.

"I'm  moving  along  in  high  school.  Too  bad  it's  not  as  fun  as  Grease  potrayed  it  as,"  Sharon  said  laughing.

"Well  I'm  glad  you  girls  are  well,"  I  said  smiling.

"Are  you  guys  ready  to  get  a  table?"  the  server  asked  us.

"Yes  there  is  a  place  on  the  patio  I  like  can  we  see  if  it's  open?"  I  asked  politely.

"Of  course  Miss.  (Y/N),"  the  server  replied.

Andy  grabbed  my  hand  as  everyone  followed  behind  us.

"Your  new  album  came  out  right?"  Willie  asked  Andy,  trying  to  make  small  talk.

"Yes  it  did.  It's  doing  moderately  successfully  I  think,"  Andy  replied  to  Willie.

The  table  I  wanted  was  available  so  we  all  sat  down  and  ordered  our  drinks  first.

Since  it  was  still  sort  of  early,  we  all  ordered  coffee  and  orange  juice.

"So  are  you  making  any  new  music  yet?"  Sharon  asked  me.

"Yes  a  new  album  will  be  out  soonish.  I  actually  filmed  a  new  music  video  too  for  another  single   but  you  can't  say  anything  ok?"  I  asked  her,  making  a  pinky  promise.

"Your  secrets  are  always  safe  with  me,"  Sharon  said  smiling. 

"What  do  you  recommended  getting?"  Adela  asked  me  as  she  looked  at  the  menu.

"I  don't  know  if  you  like  bagels  but  the  everything  bagel  breakfast  sandwich   with  turkey  sausage  and  extra  mozzarella  cheese and  tater  tots is  so  good,"  I  said  pointing  to  it  on  the  menu.

"Oooh  that  sounds  delicious  I'm  sold  on  that,"  Adela  responded.

"Me  too," Willie  and  Sharon  said.

"I'll  do  the  same  bagel  but  I  want  bacon,"  Cece  said  reading  her  menu.

The  server  headed  over  to  our  table  and  took  our  order.  Andy  even  got  the  same  sandwich  as  me,  Adela,  Sharon  and  Willie.

The  server  remarked, "This  has  to  be  one  of  the  easiest  orders  I've  ever  done."

We  all  laughed.

We  conversed  and  enjoyed  breakfast  with  our  favorite  friends  from  Denver.