Chapter 133 The River Runs Dry

*September  1982*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  go  fishing  at  a  lake

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Before  everything  starts  going  fast  with  my  album,  me  and  Andy  decided  to  take  a  little  day  trip  to  Legg  Lake  and  go  fishing  and  have  a  nice   day  out  in  the  sun.  Since  it's  September,  the  weather  has  started  cooling  down  and  we  haven't  gone  fishing  in  a  long  time. 

I  packed  us  a  picnic  lunch  and  got  a  bag  ready  with  sunscreen,  extra  sunglasses,  a  blanket  to  sit  on,  and  extra  pair  of  flip  flops.

Andy  got  a  ice  chest  ready  for  any  fish  we  might  catch.

We  headed  out  to  the  lake  around  8:30  a.m.

When  we  got  out  of  the  car,  it  was  more  chilly  than  I  was  expecting.

I  went  to  the  backseat  of  the  car  and  grabbed  my  thicker  cardigan.

"Aw  darling  are  you  cold?"  Andy  asked  as  he  unloaded  the  fishing  poles  and  bait box.

"Just  a  bit  haha  I  thought  it  would  be  warmer,"  I  told  him.

"Once  the  sun  warms  up  the  air  in  a  few,  you'll  feel  better,"  Andy  said  closing  the  trunk.

We  walked  to  this  little  area  where  we  always  usually  sit   when  we've  come  fishing  before.  

"It  looks  like  it's  only  us  today,"  Andy  remarked  getting  the  fishing  poles  ready.

"It's  still  earlyish  but  it  would  be  nice  to  be  by  ourselves,"  I  said  sitting  on  a  rock.

Andy  grabbed  some  of  the  bait,  and  boy   did  I  forget  it  stinks.

"Oh  yuck,"  I  said  covering  my  nose.

"How  do  you  think  we  get  the  fish  to  the  surface?"  Andy  said  laughing.

"Just  me  cause  I  am  a  good  luck  charm,"  I  said  laughing  in  response.

"You  are  something  else  darling,"  Andy  said  handing  me  my  fishing  pole.

"Let's  hope  we  catch  something,"  I  responded  casting  the  line  out  and  watch  the  bobbin  land  on  the  water.

"You  are  a  lucky  charm  so  we  should,"  Andy  said  smirking.

"So  you  agree  that  I  am  lucky?"  I  asked  Andy.

"Yerp  you  are  my  luckiest  charm  ever,  boom  facts,"  Andy  said  casting  his  fishing  line  out   with  the  bobbin.

We  sat  there  and  talked.  There  wasn't  any  bites  on  the  lines  for  the  2  hours   we  were  sitting  there.  

After  that,  me  and  Andy  took  our  fishing  poles  and  went  back  up  to  the  car  and  take  a  rest  break  and  then  get  lunch.

"Maybe  we  should  go  to  another  spot  on  the  lake?"  I  suggested  as  I  took  a  bite  of  my  sandwich.

"That  might  be  a  good  idea  darling.  I'm  surprised  we  didn't  catch  anything  yet,"  Andy  said  popping  the  tab  of  a  Dr.  Pepper.

"It's  also  almost  the  time   of  the  season  change  too  love  so  maybe  that  has  an  effect?"  I  asked  him.

"Could  be.  You  are  so  smart  darling,"  Andy  said  smiling  with  his  eyes.

"You  are  always  so  romantic  Andy,"  I  said  reaching  over  and  stealing  a  kiss.

Andy  wrapped  his  arms  around  me  and  just  stared  into  my  eyes.

"What?"  I  asked  him  giggling.

"Nothing,  I  like  admiring  the  best  catch  I  ever  got,"  Andy  said  smirking.

"Awwwww  you  always  know  how  to  sweep  me  off  my  feet,  huh?"  I  asked  him.

"Yerp  and  you  know  you  love  it,"  Andy  replied.

"Nerp,"  I  said  smirking  at  him.

"Is  that  so?"  he  asked  me.

"I  like  ruffling  your  feathers,"  I  said  planting  a  kiss  on  his   cheek.

"Just  for  that,"  Andy  said  as  he  pinned  me  against  the  blanket.

"What  are  you  gonna  do?"  I  asked  worried.

"Cover  you  with  kisses  till  you  let  me  win,"  Andy  said  as  he  kissed  my  face  all  over.

"Ok  fine  fine!  YOU  WIN!"  I  said  in  a  serious  tone.

"Yerp  that's  right,  I  always  win,"  Andy  said  giving  me  another  kiss.

"Are  you  gonna  keep  pinning  me  against  the  blanket?"  I  asked  him  smirking.

"Yerp  I  am,"  Andy   said  kissing  my  lips. 

"So  seductive  aren't  you,"  I  said   deepening  the  kiss.

"Uh  huh,"  Andy  said  while  pushing  hair  behind  my  ear.

"What  if  someone  sees  us?"  I  asked  him.

"Who  cares  I  like  showing  off  what's  mine  and  only  mine,"  Andy  said  in  my  ear,  letting  goosebumps   go  down  my  spine.

"You  know  you  are  something  else,"  I  told  him.

"I  know,"  Andy  said  giving  me  another  kiss.

I  smiled  into  the  kiss   and  Andy  did  too.

"Aren't  we  supposed  to  be  fishing?"  I  asked  laughing.

"Yerp  but   you  are  more  important  right  now,"  Andy  told  me  in  response.

I  rolled  my  eyes  at  my  Aussie  man  and  just  said  content  with  him.