Chapter 157 Tour Buses

*March  1983*

(Y/N)'s  on  tour!

(Y/N)'s  POV:

We  are  half-way   through  the  tour.  Andy  is  joining  me  tonight  for  the  last  few  tour  dates.

It's  been  pretty  smooth.  We've  had  big  crowds.   Tonight  we  are  in  Minneapolis,  MN.

I  was  so  happy  the  tour  was  almost  over.  It  seemed  like  the  shows  were  getting  repetitive.

I  had  some  downtime  this  afternoon  so  me  and  Andy  went  and  got   some  coffee  at  a  shop  across  the  street  from  the  venue.

"Karen  said  this  coffee  shop  was  one  of  her  favorites   on  the  last  tour,"  I  told  Andy  as  we  crossed  the  street.

"I'm  always  up  for  something  new,"  Andy  said  opening  the  door  for  me.

"Me  too  love,"  I  said  smiling.

We  walked  in  and  started  looking  at  the  menu.  They  had  Italian  sodas,   regular  coffee  and  I  saw  they  had  vanilla  lattes.

"What  are  you  thinking  about  getting  darling?"  Andy  asked  me.

"I  think  just  a  classic  vanilla  latte,"  I  said  looking  at  the  menu  still.

"That  sounds  good  I  might  just  get  that  too,"  Andy  said.

We  walked  up  to  the  counter  to  order.

"Hi  there!  What  can  we  get  started  for  you?"  the  gentleman  asked.

"I'll  take  a  vanilla  latte.  Can  I  get  it  iced?"  I  asked.

"Of  course  you  can.  And  for  you  sir?"  the  man  asked  Andy.

"I'll  do  the  same  as  my  wife,"  Andy  replied.

"Alright  so  two  iced  vanilla  lattes.  Anything  else?"  the  gentleman  confirmed  our  order.

"That's  all  thank  you  so  much,"  I  told  the  man.

"Alrighty  your  total  is  $11.70,"  the  man  told  us.

Andy  pulled  out  his  money  clip  and  got  a  $10  and  2  ones  out.

"30  cents  is  your  change,"  the  gentleman  said  handing  Andy  a  receipt   and  a  quarter  and  nickle.

"Thank  you  so  much,"  Andy  said  in  response.

We  went  to  the  drink  waiting  area.

"It  smells  so  good  in  here,"  I  told  Andy.

"Coffee  is  so  comforting,"  Andy  replied. 

"It  truly  is,"  I  told  him  in  response.

Just  about  now,  they  handed  us  our  lattes  and  we  headed  out  back  to  the  venue.

"What's  the  setlist  like  tonight?"  Andy  asked  curiously. 

"Half  of  the  songs  are  from  my  first  album.  The  second  half  is  from  my  new  album  plus  4  covers  of  my  favorite  songs,"  I  replied.

"That  sounds  fun  darling,"  Andy  told  me  as  we  headed  upstairs  to  the  dressing  rooms.

Once  we  got  to  my   dressing  room,  I  slipped  off  my  shoes  so  my  feet  could  rest.  My  body  was  getting  tired  of  constantly  being  on  the  go.

I  looked  in  my  trunks  to  see  what  outfit  I  wanted  to  wear  tonight.  I  honestly  wanted  something  laid  back  so  I  opted  for  a  graphic  tee,  high  waisted  jeans,  and  sneakers.

I  laid   my  outfit  out  and  asked  Andy  for  an  opinion.

"What  do  you  think  love?"  I  asked  him  gesturing  towards  the  laid  out  clothes.

"I  love  it  darling.  Are  you  burning  out?"  Andy  asked  curiiuly.

"Kind  of.  Some  of  the  double  shows  is  getting  to  be   too  much,"  I  told  him  yawning.

"4  more  days  and  it'll  be  over,"  Andy  said  gesturing  for  me  to  come  sit  down.

I  closed  my  eyes  while  he  played  with  my  hair.

"Once  we  get  back  home,  we  can  sleep  in  and  have  a  lazy  day,"  Andy  told  me  in  a  quiet  voice.

"That  sounds  so  nice,"  I  said  half-asleep.

I  eventually  dosed  off  for  a  nap  before  my   show.