Chapter 117 Records

*May  1982*

(Y/N)'s  officially  been  in  the  past  for  4  years.  She  reflects  on  how  much  has  changed  and  her  relationship  with  Andy.

(Y/N)'s POV:

When  I  woke  and  looked  at  the  calendar,  I  realized  it's  been  four  years  since  I  was  sent  here.  So  much  has  changed  and  happened  since  me  literally  falling  for  Andy.

I  became  a  different  person,  however I  haven't  exactly  aged  still.  Somehow  or  sometime  I  think  I  will  be  sent  back  to  the  future.  But,  will  time  have  gone  on  without  me?

 I  got  up  and  made  some   coffee   and  some  toast  for  breakfast.  Andy  was  still  sound  asleep  so  I  just  got  my  journal  and  pen  and  headed  outside  with  Sam.

I  wanted  to  write  down  things  I  was  grateful  for  in  this  new  life.  Things  I  may   not  realize  have  changed,  etc.

I  think  back  to  when  I  woke  up  in  my  old  apartment,  unaware  of  what  had  happened  when  that  thunderstorm  knocked  me  out.  Little  did  I  know  I  was  sent  on  a  mission  to  save  Andy  and  Karen.

Fast  forward  to  when  Karen  showed  up  and  I  thought  it  was  a  joke.  4  years  later,  it  was  not  a  joke.  I  never  imagined  Karen  Carpenter  would  be  my  closets  friends. 

I  also  still  have  a  hard  time  believing  Andy  Gibb  chose  me.  A  girl  from  (Y/H/T)  who  was  a  struggling  student  ended  up  living  a  teenage  dream  of  marrying  Andy  Gibb.

No,  we  aren't  trying  for  children  yet.  We  are  still  waiting  a  few  because  of  my  new  album  and  Andy's  album.

I  don't  know  if  I  should  even  try  for  having  children  because  of  the  affect  it  could   have  on  me.  I  know  Andy  wants   children  and  I  do  too  but  in  reality  I  haven't  really  aged  in  any  part  of  my  being.

I  never  thought  I'd  get  to  be  on  stage  or  even  release  an  album.  Let  alone  get  to  go  on  tour  with  the  Carpenters  and  see  places  I  never  will  get  to  again.  

I  also  wonder,  will  I  wake  up  one  day  and  this  all  has  been  a  dream?

When  I  wished  it  was  1978,  I  didn't  know  dreams  came  true  so  easily.

I  still  wonder  what  else  this  world  has  in store.

As   I  was  journaling,  Andy  came  outside.

"Good  morning  darling,  why  are  you  up  so  early?"  Andy  said  stretching  and  yawning.

"I  couldn't  sleep  so  I  decided  to  write  and  journal  my  feelings,"  I  told  him.

He  sat  down  beside  me  and  kissed  my  cheek.

"What's  bothering  you?"  Andy  asked.

"Nothing  really  just  feeling  like  I  haven't  been  appreciative  of  the  life  I  got,"  I  told  him.

"You  know  what  today  is  darling?  4  years  ago  we  met,"  Andy  said  with  a  smile  in  his  voice.

"And  I  couldn't  imagine  my  life  any  other  way,"  I  said  wrapping  my  arms  around  his  side.

Andy  just  hugged  me  and  caressed  my  hair,  leaving  a  kiss  on  my  head.

"You  literally  fell  for  me  haha,"  Andy  said  in  a  whisper.

"Yeah  I  did  huh?"  I  told   him  crinkling  my  nose.

Andy   booped  my  nose  and  stole  a  kiss.

"You  made  me  realize  that  love  exists,"  Andy  said.

"And  you  made  me  realize  life  is  exciting  and  fulfilling  and  that  everlasting  loves  do  exist,"  I  told  him.

"4  years  down,  forever  to  go,"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand  and  kissing  it.

"I'm  ready  for  all  the  adventures  to  come,"  I  told  him  smiling.

"Let's  go  inside  darling  so  we  can  get  more  coffee  and  breakfast,"  Andy  suggested.

"Ok  love,"  I  said  getting  up  and  walking  hand  in  hand  with  my  love.