Chapter 89 Burritos and Adventures

*July  1981*

(Y/N)  and  Andy  explore  Albuquerque  on  tour. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

Tour  has  been  going  well  so  far.  This  week  we  are  in  Albuquerque,  New  Mexico.  I  am  stoked  to  try  some  good  chile  and  I've  heard  the  weather  is  pretty  decent  in  July.

We  are  performing  at  the  Kimo  Theater  which  is  one   of  the  most  historic  places  in  Albuquerque. 

We  have  a  few  days  before  the  first  show  here  in  Albuquerque  to  explore,  which  is  not  very  often.

Me  and  Andy  decided  to  get  up  a  bit  early  even  though  it  was  a  day  off  and  rented   a  car  to  drive  around  the  city  and  explore  and  eat.

I  had  bought  some  maps  and  places  of  intrests  at  one  of  the  rest  stops  so  I  had  written  out  everything  for  the  two  of  us.

"Ok  love  so  three  places  we  need  to  eat  today  is  Blake's  Lotaburger,  Taco  Sal,  and  Garcias,"  I  told  him  happily.

"Do  we  want  to  get  breakfast  from  one of those  places?"  Andy  asked  as  he  pulled  out  of  the  hotel  parking  lot.

"We  can  love.  Blakes  supposedly  has  the  best  breakfast  burritos,"  I  told  him  as  I  kept  reading  over  my list. 

"Ok  on  this  map  the  closest  location  is  on  Eubank  and  Snowheights,"  I  told  Andy. 

"Just  tell  me  lefts  and  rights  on  to  certain  streets,"  Andy  said  laughing.

I  turned  the  radio  on  and  I  almost  flipped  out  like  a  little  kid  in  a  candy  store.

"IT'S  ME  ANDY  OH  MY  GOD,"  I  squealed.

"Darling  that's  great!"  Andy  said  grabbing  my  hand  and  kissing  it.

I  was  actually  on  the  radio.  I  know  it  seems  silly  to  be  freaking  out  but  I've  made  it.  With  the  help  of  Andy  and  Karen,  I've  actually  made  it  in  a  universe  I  shouldn't  exist  in.

"Andy  turn  right  onto  Eubank  here  at  this  light,"  I  told  Andy.

"Ok  now  what  darling?" Andy  asked.

"Uh  get  in  the  left  hand  lane  it  looks  like  Blake's  will  be  on  the  left  when  you  turn  onto  Snowheights,"  I  told  him.

"Oh  it's  literally  right  there!"  Andy  said  as  we  sat  at  the  light  waiting  to  turn.

"That  wasn't  too  bad,"  I  mumbled.

"I  know  you  aren't  very  good  at  directions  darling  but  you  did  great,"  Andy  said  encouragingly.

"Thanks  love,"  I  said  folding  up  the  map.

"Do  we  want  to  go  in  or  just  go  to  the drive-thru?"  Andy  asked  pulling  into  the  parking  lot.

"Uh  drive  thru  would  be  nice  love  cause  were  gonna  want  to  drive  around  and  see  the  sights  this  morning  before  lunch  and  dinner,"  I  told  him.

"Ok  that  works  darling,"  Andy  said  getting  into  the  drive  thru  line.

"According  to  the  pamphlet,  the  carne  adovda  burritos  are  the  best,"  I  told  Andy.