Chapter 137 Final Remix

*late October  1982*

(Y/N)'s  album  is   about  to  be  released! 

(Y/N)'s  POV:

Next  week  my  album  drops.  We  had  a  few  delays  because  of  some  pressing  issues  of  the  vinyl.  

Today,  me  and  Andy  are  taking  advantage  of  one  of  the  last  slow  days  before  the  album  release  party  plus  the  holidays   are  upon  us.

Me  and  Andy  decided  to  go  on  a  walk  with Sam  this  morning.  Last  night,  it  had  rained  so  it  was  crisp  and  cool.

"Were  gonna  have  to   give  Sam  a  bath  when  we  get  home  his  paws  are  so  filthy,"  I  said  when  we  came  to  the  corner  of  the  street.

"It's  only  a  little  mud  darling  you  are  so  dramatic,"  Andy  said  laughing.

I  was  walking  Sam  and  Andy  held  a  umbrella  in  case  it  started  raining  while  we  were  out.

"I'm  not  dramatic.  I'm  just,  overly  clean,"  I  said  laughing.

Andy  grabbed  my  hand  as  we  walked.

"You  are  so  dramatic  darling,"  Andy  said  all  matter  of  factly.

"Is  that  so?"  I  said  looking  both  ways  before  we  crossed  the  street.

"Yes  boom  facts,"  Andy  said  giving  my  hand  a  light  squeeze.

"Stop  it  love,"  I  said  as  we  walked  over  to  our  favorite  park.

The  grass  was  wet  so  Sam  would  probably  have  green  paws  by  the  time  we  head  home.  We  found  a  bench  to  sit  down  for  a  while.  It  was  dry  thank  goodness.

"So  next  week  darling  for  your  album  release,  where  is  Herb  and  Karen  wanting  to  host  it?"  Andy  inquired.

"They  booked   The  Roxy  so  its  a  smaller  launch  with  my  closest  Hollywood  friends,"  I  said  in  response.

"Oooh  that's  gonna  be  fun  darling.  I  played  the  Roxy  when  I  first  started  making  it  big  with  "I  Just  Wanna  Be  Your  Everything,"  "  Andy  replied.

"I  like  smaller  venues  anyways.  I  love  people  but  crowds  get  scary,"  I  told  him  as  I  stood  up.

"Well  I'll  always  be  by  your  side  so  you  don't  have  to  worry  about  ever  being  alone  or  scared,"  Andy  said  kissing  my  temple.

"You  always  make  me  feel  safe  love,"  I  said  looking into   his  beautiful  brown  eyes.

"That's  my  job  as  your  husband,"  Andy  said  smiling.

"Look  over  there,"  I  said  distracting  Andy.

He  looks  in  the  direction  I  pointed  and  I  steal  a  kiss  from  him.

"Hey  that's  not  fair,"  Andy  said  smirking.

"I  eventually  have  to  win  one  of  these  games  so  ha!  I  win,"  I  said  confidently. 

"That's,  that's  not  fairrrrr,"  Andy  whined.

"What?  You  lost  to  your  wife,  so  what?"  I  said  sticking  my  tongue  out  at  him.

"You  play  dirty  darling,"  Andy  said  following  me.

We  were  walking  back  to  the  house  and  contiuned  our  conversation.

"Hypotheically  speaking,  you  always  win  so  technically  you  forfitted  this  win,"  I  said  boastfully.

"That's  not  how  this  works,"  Andy  said  frustrated.

"Whatcha  gonna  do  about  it?  I  have  the  final  say  so,"  I  said  turning  the  corner  back  to  our  house.

"You  will  face  me  in  a  rematch  and  I  will,  just  watch,"  Andy  said  trying  to  keep  up  with  my  pace  and  Sam's.

"Nerp  never!"  I  said  running  the  rest  of  the  way  home.

I  got  inside  quickly,  let  Sam  out  back  for  the  time  being  and  waited  for  Andy's  "rematch".